Nirvana is the best band ever

uruguns

Cobain was extremely talented. He's up there with the best. There's so much emotion in his songs and lyrics... Nevermind and In Utero are both brilliant albums.

Did you even watch the clip?

They fucked the song up on purpose.

This performance was on the Live Tonight Sold Out dvd and he talked about before the song started.

Cobain was extremely talented. He's up there with the best. There's so much emotion in his songs and lyrics... Nevermind and In Utero are both brilliant albums.

Did you even watch the clip?

They fucked the song up on purpose.

This performance was on the Live Tonight Sold Out dvd and he talked about before the song started.

I think his words were "Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting whatever you want, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want, as long as its good and it has passion".

Hows that for dorky fanboy quoting? :lol:

wow

Grohl was wasted on that band, good thing he moved on to better things.

Better things? You call the Foo Fighters a better thing than Nirvana? lolol, Nirvana was his ticket to stardom.

Yes I do think Foo is better, I never got the legendary status of Nirvana. And videos like this make me wonder why anyone liked them. But they had their fans and that's all well and good.

As for ticket to stardom, Nirvana was very much Kurt's band. Dave was just "the drummer". But he was a much better musician than either of the other 2, sadly he wasn't gonna get the recognition he deserved.

I'm impressed of what he made of himself after Kurt offed himself, he could've disappeared, gone into management of younger bands or producing other bands, but instead he formed one and took a chance fronting it.

Why don't you ask Dave himself if he's not better off now, playing stadiums and calling all the shots fronting his own huge band?

Oh lawd..That's back when I used to lurk here. One big epic :facepalm:

I'm prettu much to blame for most of that too :lol: Couldn't help it though, this kinda self congratulatory "hey lets compare a band to GnR on a GnR message board" thing. Wouldn't mind generally but i adore Nirvana.

Yeah mang, I'm not gonna lie - I would have done the same thing in that position :lol:

I'm prettu much to blame for most of that too :lol: Couldn't help it though, this kinda self congratulatory "hey lets compare a band to GnR on a GnR message board" thing. Wouldn't mind generally but i adore Nirvana.

Yeah mang, I'm not gonna lie - I would have done the same thing in that position :lol:

And especially adding the fact that Axl had beef with Kurt it just makes the whole thing so ridiculous..

And especially adding the fact that Axl had beef with Kurt it just makes the whole thing so ridiculous..

Absolutely...Not to metion it's already such a cliched "debate" Same points and counter arguments all the time, just go check out YouTube ffs.