Why couldn't Slash's solo album be like this?

TheFormerSoul

This would be an album I would be more apt to listen to is slash made a similar intrumental aproach.

I think we still have yet to hear Slash's best material until he branches out, and goes into areas of music he isn't entirely comfortable with.

What do you guys think?

Edited by TheFormerSoul

This would be an album I would be more apt to listen to is slash made a similar intrumental aproach.

I think we still have yet to hear Slash's best material until he branches out, and goes into areas of music he isn't entirely comfortable with.

What do you guys think?

Been there done that already in a sense.

I love vocalise, and it is one of my favorite pieces of music he has done, but I don't want an album of it. A song or 2 yes, but not an album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dD4IWGOlRs

(Live if you prefer)

Not sure how much further outside his comfort zone he can go as it is him playing Rachmaninoff classical music.

Edited by Naupis

If you guys are into discovering some cool guitarists, you should definitely check this out:

The artist is Al Di Meola, and the song is called 'Mediterranean Sundance' from the CD 'Elegant Gypsy'. It has some amazing guitar wizardry in it, amazing. Another killer song is 'Racing with the Devil on Spanish Highway'. Very cool stuff.

Do you have Friday Night in San Francisco? Killer CD.

aldimeola_john_mclaghlin_paco_de_lucia-live.jpg

No I haven't. I have been a fan since last October only, when a friend of mine introduced me to his music in San Francisco. What a coincidence, haha!!!

Accessing iTunes.........buy? yes..........downloading right now!!!!! Thanks for the good advice, I'll let you know if I liked it.

No I haven't. I have been a fan since last October only, when a friend of mine introduced me to his music in San Francisco. What a coincidence, haha!!!

Accessing iTunes.........buy? yes..........downloading right now!!!!! Thanks for the good advice, I'll let you know if I liked it.

i have link so if you want it here it is

(i hope you dont need a password cause I find it on filestube:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/308880206/Paco_De_Lucia__John_McLaughlin___Al_Di_Meola_-_Friday_Night_In_San_Francisco.rar

i have link so if you want it here it is

(i hope you dont need a password cause I find it on filestube:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/308880206/Paco_De_Lucia__John_McLaughlin___Al_Di_Meola_-_Friday_Night_In_San_Francisco.rar

That is some serious guitar playing right there! THese guys are insane!!! I loved what they do with the blues riff in song number 2. Thank you everyone for pointing out this album, tres cool of you!!!