OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl should have never changed the look he used to have in the old days. He should have kept the bandana, reg hair and T shirts. I never understood the cornrows and the stupid jerseys. That was just awful. I am glad he got rid of all that shit.

Slash has one of the coolest unique looks in rock history. Why should he change who he is?? Times change, but he doesn't have to. Don't bash him to defend Axl.

Axl should have never changed the look he used to have in the old days. He should have kept the bandana, reg hair and T shirts. I never understood the cornrows and the stupid jerseys. That was just awful. I am glad he got rid of all that shit.

Slash has one of the coolest unique looks in rock history. Why should he change who he is?? Times change, but he doesn't have to. Don't bash him to defend Axl.

What does Slash have to do with the GNR gig in Seoul? He looks the way he wants, he's not in GNR anymore, and he could wear a blond gig, a construction helmet and tiny denim shorts I would not care more!

Anyway, sorry sounds fuckin' great. Even if Axl makes quite a few mistakes, it sounds absolutely fantastic instrumentally speaking. DJ played the solo incredibly well!

With TWAT live, I noticed Axl sings the refrain "there was a time" 3 times before the BBF solo, which is like the 1999 demo before the Buckethead solo was added (on CD he sings it twice).

On another note, I only just found it funny that Axl apologised after singing Sorry. Man, I'm slow.

What does Slash have to do with the GNR gig in Seoul? He looks the way he wants, he's not in GNR anymore, and he could wear a blond gig, a construction helmet and tiny denim shorts I would not care more!

Anyway, sorry sounds fuckin' great. Even if Axl makes quite a few mistakes, it sounds absolutely fantastic instrumentally speaking. DJ played the solo incredibly well!

[/quote

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody bashed Slash for having the same look all of these yrs. My post was in response to that person. It had nothing to do with the concert.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

Here is something I haven't seen posted yet. Sweet Child on the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKRTQH_cyk

I think the quality on everything really just depends on where they are positioned, this is straight on and sounds much better than all the other stuff.

Why is Bumblefoot even needed? DJ should have played the entire solo. Kick ass performance by the band.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

I think the quality on everything really just depends on where they are positioned, this is straight on and sounds much better than all the other stuff.

Best video i've seen by far from this show. This venue just has way 2 much echo bouncing around.

Fortus and Ashba look awesome rocking the fuck out! Maybe they'll develop to the modern day Richards and Wood? That would be awesome!

I jizzed...

Same here.

Best video of the tour so far.

That version is...wow.

Why is Bumblefoot even needed? DJ should have played the entire solo. Kick ass performance by the band.

No way fortus &/or DJ could play note for note bucket's parts...

Only BBF can do that the way he did in Korea & Taiwain!

DJ's solo from the same guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOcGFimEpQ

Remember when I used to tell you guys how much Finck sucked?? Are you now convinced? I have no idea what Axl ever saw in that guy.

DJ Ashba is an actual rock n' roll guitarist. He's not the greatest player in the world, but compared to what this band has had in the past, he is Slash lol. He has the look, attitude, and tone for GNR.