OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sick, they need to release a DVD of the whole asian tour!

that Osaka clip is definatly pro shot

maybe that accounts for the lack of amature footage-a clamp down on cameras in the venue!?

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Axl not looking so good in these. He's awfully bloated. I personally don't care, but I'm afraid the media/ his critics are gonna have a field day with how he looks.

yeah I agree, I think he should cut his hair to half what he has - would look badass with bandana or grow them much longer if Jerry Cantrell can Axl would be also able to do this. If his hair are really weak ( they look so) he should cut them.

Axl would look good with short hair now-but give the guy a break-he is nearly 50!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah you know it's only my comment, he looks good right just an opnion that he would look better with short hair and bandana, but he should stick to whatever the thinks work the best for him, I am not judgemental on other's look :)

yes-of course- i agree with you-i mainly direct my comment in general to everyone who slates his appearance at the moment-not your individual opinion here. :xmasssanta:

Here's a post from Metalsludge:

"Just talked to someone who attended this crap-fest. She said it was pretty much a waste of time. When the band was on they were pretty good, as was Bill - but there was so much shit in the mix that it just wasn't worth it. Plus no one drives here - everyone goes to Osaka Dome by train. Trains start stopping around 11pm, so simce Bill decided to go on so late half the crowd was streaming for the gates half way through the show. So glad I didn't attend this mess. Funny to think fat Bill is probably sleeping within a mile or two of where I'm sitting right now."

to the user on MS that posted this, FUCK OFF CUNT!

Just playing devil's advocate...alot of big cities do have mass transit that stops around eleven or twelve. I believe their was a similar problem when GNR played in London a few years ago if my memory is correct. Something Axl may want to consider, but he probably won't. I'd be pissed to if I payed alot of money to see one of my favorite bands and had to leave the show early to catch a ride home or be stranded.

Just another way he truly disrespects the fans - I don't care what bullshit reason he gives for going on at 11:45 PM (Boston '02, for example, which I went to). Fucking Metallica go on at 9 or 9:15 every night and end 2 hours later, kick ass set, great show, everyone leaves happy and wanting more. That's one way to show respect back to the fans for paying exhorbitant prices for tickets. That and playing full complete shows without interupption at venues ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Man, you really are a fag,

A true fan would fucking WALK back home and would be happy to do so

I've done it and I enjoyed

To the original post: Cunt!

Edited by syhead

I think this is it:

Welcome to the Jungle - Osaka 2009

http://www.gunnersbrasil.com/media/videos/2009/osaka/wttj_osaka.wmv

Chinese Democracy - Taiwan 2009

http://www.gunnersbrasil.com/media/videos/2009/taiwan/chinese_taiwan.flv

Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Taiwan 2009

http://www.gunnersbrasil.com/media/videos/2009/taiwan/knock_taiwan.flv

I'm going through too many forums right now... in too many diferent languages.

Edit: different has two fs. See, I said there were too many languages in my head.

Hell yah!!!! These are short, but killer!!! Look at the crowd during KOHD....that place looked packed!!!!

This is sick, they need to release a DVD of the whole asian tour!

This is awesome!!! Where did this come from? We need full songs like this!!!!!!!!

We need more of those clips......WE NEED A DVD!!!! rock3 rock3 rock3

I'm surprised how little we've gotten actually, especially since they obviously exist! I mean, why not the whole vid of Jungle? I really thought I would wake up this morning to find a bunch of stuff posted but really there's only evidence that there is stuff out there, no more than a few seconds actually available???

Edited by mcalldp

"Just talked to someone who attended this crap-fest. She said it was pretty much a waste of time. When the band was on they were pretty good, as was Bill - but there was so much shit in the mix that it just wasn't worth it. Plus no one drives here - everyone goes to Osaka Dome by train. Trains start stopping around 11pm, so simce Bill decided to go on so late half the crowd was streaming for the gates half way through the show. So glad I didn't attend this mess. Funny to think fat Bill is probably sleeping within a mile or two of where I'm sitting right now."

Just playing devil's advocate...alot of big cities do have mass transit that stops around eleven or twelve. I believe their was a similar problem when GNR played in London a few years ago if my memory is correct. Something Axl may want to consider, but he probably won't. I'd be pissed to if I payed alot of money to see one of my favorite bands and had to leave the show early to catch a ride home or be stranded.

Just another way he truly disrespects the fans - I don't care what bullshit reason he gives for going on at 11:45 PM (Boston '02, for example, which I went to). Fucking Metallica go on at 9 or 9:15 every night and end 2 hours later, kick ass set, great show, everyone leaves happy and wanting more. That's one way to show respect back to the fans for paying exhorbitant prices for tickets. That and playing full complete shows without interupption at venues ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Don't they have cabs? Or do cabs stop running at 11 PM also?

Sheesh. I have a lot of different cab companies' numbers on my cell phone, just for these cases.

Or just WALK home, like stated above.

I wouldn't fucking care, after seeing a kick ass show like that. Shit like that doesn't happen every day. If you're worried about getting home and waking up to go to work, stay home.

I lol'd at "Bill". :rofl-lol:

Guest RonMexico82

I walked home in the pissing rain for over an hour at 1am along a busy motorway from an AC/DC concert last summer. People leaving for trains deserve to fall in front of one. (if you have a job call in sick )

Don't they have cabs? Or do cabs stop running at 11 PM also?

Sheesh. I have a lot of different cab companies' numbers on my cell phone, just for these cases.

Or just WALK home, like stated above.

I wouldn't fucking care, after seeing a kick ass show like that. Shit like that doesn't happen every day. If you're worried about getting home and waking up to go to work, stay home.

I lol'd at "Bill". :rofl-lol:

Yeah!!! Try walking from Anhembi to the nearest metro station under that rain on December of 1992. That only a TRUE fans would do.

Edited by syhead

Yeah that's weird, Japanese people have the most advanced technology and are obsessed with taking pictures and videos and we have no footage of that show, not even more than 2 low quality videos.

Yeah, but I think they are also very obsessed with rules, so, if they couldn't take cameras into the venue, I guess they took it really seriously.

And I don't know where the pro-shot came from. I took the links I posted from a Brazilian forum.

I'm thinking it could be from a news report somewhere or the band teasing us :lol:

Yeah!!! Try walking from Anhembi to the nearest metro station under that rain on December of 1992. That only a TRUE fans would do.

You went to the 92 gig at Anhembi? You lucky bastard. I would walk from Anhembi to Rio de Janeiro under the rain, snow, or goddamn hot sun if I got to go to that gig.

:lol:

Edited by Deb Rose