Anyone like to see the band do another award show?

Shackler

Just watched the 2002 VMAs again, I know it isn't everyone's favourite performance..but the energy is amazing

It's probably my most watched GN'R video, because I kept going back to hear Madagascar a few years ago.

Anyway, we all know that this band in 2010 is kickin' major ass

And I think that to do another award show, possibly before a U.S tour would silence all critics and it would be phenomonal to watch!

Thoughts?

After the tour, yeah, why not :D

he better pick an old song to do because he's butchering most of the new ones.

Axl is doing great on Better, IRS, Madgascar and If the World, all are capable of doing well on a commercail level as well.

Wrong.

Prostitute is great, This I Love is great , Catcher in the Rye is great - he really nailed those, including the timing. They're so great, they don't even need any backing tracks...wait you're right, now I am wrong.

Wrong.

Prostitute is great, This I Love is great , Catcher in the Rye is great - he really nailed those, including the timing. They're so great, they don't even need any backing tracks...wait you're right, now I am wrong.

All in all, I think he's doing fine with them vocally...But I do wish he wouldnt stammer over the lyrics so much. The fact that I can remember these lyrics better than him is scary. :no:

Edited by sofine11

Just watched the 2002 VMAs again, I know it isn't everyone's favourite performance..but the energy is amazing

It's probably my most watched GN'R video, because I kept going back to hear Madagascar a few years ago.

And I think that to do another award show, possibly before a U.S tour would silence all critics and it would be phenomonal to watch!

Thoughts?

Absolutely. Perform 'Better' and maybe SCOM in order to 'set the 2002 record straight'.

Thoughts?

Absolutely. Perform 'Better' and maybe SCOM in order to 'set the 2002 record straight'.

I think There Was A Time would be an amazing way to show off the band. rock3

Wrong.

All in all, I think he's doing fine with them vocally...But I do wish he wouldnt stammer over the lyrics so much. The fact that I can remember these lyrics better than him is scary. :no:

yeah I agree...and I don't even need a teleprompter to know them as well as I do!!

My request for a 3 song set would be Shackler's Revenge (so as long as he sounds like he did in Osaka), There Was a Time and Paradise City.

I'm disagreeing here. Axl has done great with IRS, Better, Street Of Dreams. As for Sorry, This I Love, Riad and Prostitute... They have only played 4 shows so far. The first 2 never even has Prostitute or Riad in them. Give the band time to mesh. Axl is amazing even if he is a bit cold on newer material. I expect we'll here Axl at his best over the next few shows... IMO only!!!

Thoughts?

That`s my all time favourite performance of PC. Buckethead and Brain killed it.