HOTTEST SONG IN EXISTANCE Right Now!!!

inthisriver

• 1 month later...

this song is a prime example why Chinese Democracy didn't have a single hit single, aside from better none of the songs repeated the title enough, this song is a casing point, it is repetitive but has a catchy beat and if you heard it in a store or on the radio you'd remember what it was called because the title is repeted, something Axl didn't do enough on CD

Welcome to the Jungle- repeats title

Sweet Child O' Mine- repeats title

Paradise City, Patience, November Rain, Don't Cry all repeat their title often and all of these were hit singles

Estranged, Chinese Democracy on the other hand didn't repeat their titles and so were forgotten

Fingers crossed that demo of the general is real because that sound real catchy but as I have shown AXL YOU NEED TO BE A BIT MORE REPETITIVE

Wake up in the mornin feel like Mic Jagger...

i hate that song so fucking much. the "we kick them to the curb unless they look like mick jagger" line is so goddamn stupid. he is an old man and they wouldnt want anything to do with ag uy who literally looks like mick jagger. its so godamn stupid.

im actually angry now.

annoying song, and the singer pissed in a sink.

:shrugs: Who hasn't?

Yeah, seriously. That's drunky 101 stuff.

I woke up in a bathtub around 5 a.m. Saturday morning and it made me think of this song's music video. I didn't feel like P. Diddy but I did hope that I wasn't missing a kidney. I found my way out of the apartment, which I don't remember going to, and which I later learned belonged to some girl that I don't remember, and walked two miles back to campus, although I'm not sure how I found my way back so easily because I didn't actually know where I was. So now when I hear this shitty song that's gonna be what I think of every time.

I love this song. Not really, but it is extremely catchy and I had it stuck in my head all day.

Also, I woke up this morning feeling like P. Diddy, no joke. Feels good.

How can anyone know what P. Diddy feels like... This makes no sense! Did they shoot up a club w/ j-lo? no. it's impossible to know what p diddy feels.