Let's boicot Radio Disney

uruguns

WTF was going on there, it started out fine but then the song was like HUH WHERE DID IT ALL GO

Also I don't really get your point of boycotting radio disney. I'm sure 99% of the people already don't listen to it.

There's a radio edit of "Sweet Child" that's almost, but no quite, as bad as this. I mean it doesn't cut out the first freakin' chorus but it's even shorter than the video version. I would assume it was produced by Geffen in the 80s since I don't think stations make their own edits generally. I just think it's funny that GNR is being played alongside Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers in radio playlists. That's when you know you've made it, huh?

That was awful. Whoever "arranged" that (and I use that term VERY loosely) clearly does not know a thing about music. I mean, cutting straight to the verse after the bass intro was alright (the music video does the same), but to cut out the first chorus only to rearrange the verses into an order that had no flow and made little sense was terrible. The solo editing into the final section was awful as well, but I guess we couldn't expect too much. Oh well, at least we don't have to listen to this. We have the option to listen to the studio version. I've been boycotting this station unknowingly, I didn't even know it existed until I saw this thread.

Guest floyd the barber

I'm pretty sure none of us listen to radio Disney anyway, so I think your boycott plan is already in the works and it definitely isn't working. Shit happens, deal with it.

You are aware that GNR have to license their songs out for them to be re-recorded? So, Disney or not ,GNR is seeing some $$$ from this.

Except, this isn't a re-recording. It's a radio edit. They took the song, like any radio station, but they cut it up so that it'd be shorter.