6 shows to go..

star

In the midst of all the confusion over future dates, a quick glance at the official GNR website shows clearly that there are only 6 dates remaning.

Unless the consensus is that the GNR official website is stuck in the dark ages and run by a bunch of people who think that the most effective way of getting news out to the fan base is by using their psychic powers and only rely on updating the website as an absolute last resort. But a band like GNR would never associate itself with such a ridiculously and stupidly unprofessional site.

I stopped bothering with the official site years ago its pointless. I dont even remember the address.

Something as complex as gunsnroses.com is pretty hard to remember. I mean you have to remember the name of the band AND that most sites end in .com, tough shit right there.

Also the official site only has the January dates listed.

In the midst of all the confusion over future dates, a quick glance at the official GNR website shows clearly that there are only 6 dates remaning.

Are you saying that the two tickets I have in my hands now for GNR in Sao Paulo are fake?

My friends bought fake tickets too?

So did the other fans from uruguai?

please....

07.03.10 - Brasilia, Brasil

10.03.10 - Belo Horizonte, Brasil

13.03.10 - São Paulo, Brasil

14.03.10 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

16.03.10 - Porto Alegre, Brasil

18.03.10 - Montevidéu, Uruguai

20.03.10 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

21.03.10 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

25.03.10 - Lima, Peru

28.03.10 - Caracas, Venezuela

Are you saying that the two tickets I have in my hands now for GNR in Sao Paulo are fake?

please....

25.03.10 - Lima, Peru

He's implying only 6 dates left in CANADA.

This thread is full of morons.

Unless the consensus is that the GNR official website is stuck in the dark ages and run by a bunch of people who think that the most effective way of getting news out to the fan base is by using their psychic powers and only rely on updating the website as an absolute last resort. But a band like GNR would never associate itself with such a ridiculously and stupidly unprofessional site.

You made me hug my computer :lol:

I love this forum:wub:

please....

25.03.10 - Lima, Peru

You managed to read the first paragraph (which was small) but managed to miss the entire second paragraph completely?!?!

canada

South America

European festivals(summer)

United States

Australia

that is my bet on how the tour sched is going to be

Yep same here, I think the only continent in question is Australia, but I mean you don't go on a World Tour, and not go to Europe and the US...ya know?

Yep thats what I was thinking.. ANd Axl is proving himself to be okay to the promoters over in each country. Though if the US tour happens the coming on at 10 pm and getting off at 1 something could be a problem IMO...

I was thinking about Palestra Italia Stadium (the place I'm going to see Gn'R). Man, they will be selling approximately 40,000 tickets as far as I know, I'm sure it will be sold out before the performance. Axl will be also playing Centenario in Uruguay (50,000) and Antonio Vespucio (57,000). Do you think Axl can do a Stadium Tour in Europe like he will be doing in South America ??

Gn'R did in the past, and in 2006 sold out a lot of arenas (Hammersmith Apollo, RDS Arena, Globen, Hartwall 2x, Oslo.....).

Bruce Springteen was playing stadiums in 2006. He sold out 3 stadiums in Spain, 2 in Germany and 2 in Italy. Is that so hard to the actual Gn'R ??

too draw a minimal 20k to an outdoor shed in the summer, axl must devise some sorta plan. if he is going to bring all the modern technology we all have come to expect and he wants to keep the good seats at a premium price, there has to be something else to help draw the fans out. What works? What makes sense? Someone has to have an answer? a good starting point is at least he's been showing up on time, that is a start in the right direction.

Edited by Chef Greg