Calling all BLS experts

Spoon87

So, this is the story:

Years ago, I heard a really cool BLS song. It was a midtempo song, or even a ballad, not too much metal elements, a cool solo and a great melody. The problem is, I can't remember the name if my life depended on it... I only know that it's NOT "In this river", and it ain't anything off "Hangover Music Vol. 6". The name could begin with a D, but this is as useless as it possibly could get! :D

I searched through all the songs they have on their albums but I didn't recognize the name.

So, please help me! I'd really love to listen to that song again.

The only two BLS ballads i can think of that start with a D are Dead Meadow and Dirt on the Grave.

If it's not one of those it probably doesn't start with a D. you could try "the blessed hellride" "spoke in the wheel" "peddlers of death" or "rust". A version of peddlers of death is on zakk wylde's book of shadows album, but the BLS version is more metal.

there's some other songs i could list if it's not any of those.

Edited by slasher2099

Maybe "Dead as Yesterday" off Book Of Shadows? Book of Shadows was released prior to Hangover if I'm not mistaken, really , really good album, in the same vein as Hangover (ie all slow/midtempo tunes), but imo it's BLS best album front to back. Very, very good disc, hopefully he has one more like it in him

hth

TV

Book Of Shadows is not a BLS album.

Nice. I didn't know that. Just googled it and I guess it's just a Zakk Wylde solo album.

yeah, he put it out when he was going thru his acoustic phase after Pride & Glory. He would tour, just him and his acoustic doing shows. And I guess it's because he got sick of doing acoustic music, that he decided to start BLS.

Woah guys, thanks for all the replies! And sorry that I kinda forgot about this thread!

I've got news for you, after months of hard thinking, Isuddenly remembered which song it was, and that I was way off with my description, as it was really a heartfelt ballad, "The last Goodbye". :lol:

Nevertheless, thanks for all the help and it seems I've got some tunes to listen to, which is also great!

You rock!