The OFFICIAL MONTREAL Jan 27th 2010 Show Thread

Let And Let Live

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was very sceptikal about AXL'S voice....

i just came back from the show...and man...the guy is 47??????? damn....he sings like the time on the illusion tour...running on stage....damn..he's so in shape..

i talked to alot of people outside the arena and everybody couldn't believed how great his voice sounded....and couldn't believe that the guy was actually 47..hihi

great show...

really....

way better than 2002 and a bit more than the 2006 show....

i don't know if the band members are gonna fuck those two georgous girls that was on stage at the end of the show..

Edited by laval

i don't know if the band members are gonna fuck those two georgous girls that was on stage at the end of the show..

I know, those girls are ridiculously hot. I hope someone's hitting it. And I find it hilarious that the band has them come out to bow with them. I first thought, what the hell are they doing that merits our applause? But then it starts to make sense why Axl goes backstage so often ;)

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

here's the only video i was able to record with my i-phone...crappy but...hey....i was caught up in the show...i would have recorded more.

chinese democracy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWKUC5xhmO4

thanx bro...place seems packed

here,s another short one it's so easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wISMxT1Yn1g

yeah the place was 95% sold out......

i'd say...around 13-14 000 people.....

but the people didn't react to the new stuff.....i felt like a loner while the CD songs was played....but hey...sweet child got the biggest response..

AXL is phenomenon.....such in a good mood....always smiling

End Of Better and Dizzy Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine (Missing Ending)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Incomplete)

Paradise City (Incomplete)

Welcome To The Jungle (Full)

Baz: I Remember You

DJ Ashba (Ballad Of Death)

Chinese Democracy (Full)

Baz: 18 & Life

Edited by MicEffecT

There was more than 12,000 I think.

The reviewer would get an accurate count from the venue,no offense.Just as he was provided a copy of the setlist. There is really no reason for the venue to under report the number of attendees.

The reason people say it is 95% full is due to the fact that the upper bowl near the top is blackened off so it looks like empty seats. They did sell all seats available tho.

2jbtbls.jpg

This photo is something special that stands out. Montreal still loves Guns N' Roses. Does anyone know attendance figures? It looks like a great turn out. The band sounds tight in the vids but was hoping for a suprise in the setlist tonight, civil war in particular; for obvious reasons. Can't wait to see the atmosphere at the South American gigs.