Time to rehearsal the November Rain Intro

ChristianGNR

Well, i love this band and have nothing to complain about, so i will do it about November Rain intro.

I'm glad they're doing the "full" version again, but there are a few mistakes that bothers me, as you can see here:

- Axl does just a half of the "first" intro, not the full version

- Axl is completely out of time (he's doing it too fast)

- Frank waits toooooooooooo long after Axl's end the first intro to enter with the drums

In fact, the last 2 issues are Frank Ferrer's fault, because he can help Axl with the "tempo" of the song just with the drums (hitting the cymbals, as Matt and Brain did in the past)

Edited by ChrisMaciel

Are we seriously complaining about this? :rolleyes: Axl sort of segues into the intro of November Rain from Someone Saved My Life Tonight, which explains the tempo, he kept with the tempo of that. I'm pretty sure Axl could play it at the original tempo if he wanted to. It's all still part of his solo, just to warm up and get the fingers working. I still consider the song to start when the band comes in.

Are we seriously complaining about this? :rolleyes: Axl sort of segues into the intro of November Rain from Someone Saved My Life Tonight, which explains the tempo, he kept with the tempo of that. I'm pretty sure Axl could play it at the original tempo if he wanted to. It's all still part of his solo, just to warm up and get the fingers working. I still consider the song to start when the band comes in.

I'm not complaining. Anyway, it was nice to read your opinion

Edited by ChrisMaciel

oh you guys make me laugh if someone has anything negative to say you cry like babies axl and co are not your wives or children you know goodness get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is whining, we're just saying it's not exactly something to complain over...

who cares?

I do. I'm sorry if you don't.

oh you guys make me laugh if someone has anything negative to say you cry like babies axl and co are not your wives or children you know goodness get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is whining, we're just saying it's not exactly something to complain over...

I know that :D

Edited by ChrisMaciel

First off, the intro isn't half, he just does the first part twice, instead of doing the second part which is on the album. Trust me, I've played all of these intros on the piano (original, tokyo 93, piano demo, rir 2001, prostitute intro).

I don't hear where the drums mess up. Yes, he plays the intro faster than what frank does, but is that really a big deal?

Some people here are right idiots and are far to over protective if anyone dares mention anything slightly negative and Axl/this tour. He isn't even complaining simply saying the intro was a bit off in his opinion. As for the OP I didn't notice the tempo being too quick until I read this thread then I realised it was slightly fast but nothing to worry about/change. The thing I do agree with is that Frank does come in far to late.

its a bit piccy i must say but november rain LIVE just sucks big time since 1992, 1993 was just lame instrumental crap hardly bad ass rock n roll

I thought 1993 was by far the best this song has been performed. Axl on the piano, Slash sitting on top, until the outro. Awesome stuff.

Some people here are right idiots and are far to over protective if anyone dares mention anything slightly negative and Axl/this tour. He isn't even complaining simply saying the intro was a bit off in his opinion. As for the OP I didn't notice the tempo being too quick until I read this thread then I realised it was slightly fast but nothing to worry about/change. The thing I do agree with is that Frank does come in far to late.

Amen... there are people that need to hear "yes man" in everything GNR-related...

For me this is ridiculous... let people give their opinions... and stop moaning like bitches everytime a member says "hey, i don´t like this song... "

its a bit piccy i must say but november rain LIVE just sucks big time since 1992, 1993 was just lame instrumental crap hardly bad ass rock n roll

I thought 1993 was by far the best this song has been performed. Axl on the piano, Slash sitting on top, until the outro. Awesome stuff.

Hehe no accounting for tastes 93 was ok but just not my bag best ever november rain line in my opinion is nassau colliseum 1991 hardcore and badass when axl rose was actually the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. NR in '93 kicked ass.