Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there coming to europe they will be hitting the uk.

I would be so surprised if they dont.

Although i dont think they will do as many as last time, maybe just a couple of shows, london, manchester, glasgow, ireland....?

Anyone heard anything about GnR maybe coming to the UK ?

:)

nothing as of yet, hopefully we'l hear something soon

God I hope so! The suspense is killing me. :)

same, id say maybe within a month wel hear something fingers crossed..what do you reckon?

I'm pretty hopeful they will do some UK/European dates. It's just the waiting. I want to start planning 'Operation Guns'. :)

Edited by axlsend

Anyone heard anything about GnR maybe coming to the UK ?

:)

nothing as of yet, hopefully we'l hear something soon

God I hope so! The suspense is killing me. :)

same, id say maybe within a month wel hear something fingers crossed..what do you reckon?

I'm pretty hopeful they will do some UK/European dates. It's just the waiting. I want to start planning 'Operation Guns'. :)

same

"Rich concert will offer further enhanced because the famous American band" Guns N 'Roses "this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iskešira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.

Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

Serbia Belgrado June 20th if things go the right way.. that's awesome for the people over there!

jebo te Google Translate, mamlaze.

nauci engleski i srpski.

.. i sada te on sve razumeo rofl-lol.gif

Yeah, looks like another ex-SFRJ trip :D June 20th @ Belgrade, June 21 @ Zagreb thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

ZAGREB, CROATIA - 20 JUNE 2010 - TICKETS ON SALE: 3 MARCH 2010

http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Panorama/2010-03-01/9277/Guns_N%B4_Roses_to_play_in_Zagreb

Guns N´ Roses to play in Zagreb

Croatian Times

American rock band Guns N' Roses will perform at Zagreb’s Arena sports hall on 20 June.

The well-known band formed in Hollywood in Los Angeles, California in 1985 will hold the Zagreb concert on its European tour to promote its album "The Chinese Democracy".

The American hard rock band has revived the punk, blues and heavy-metal scene of the 1980s and 1990s.

Some of their greatest hits have been the rock ballads "November Rain", "Don’t Cry", "Sweet Child Of Mine", "Paradise City" and "Welcome to The Jungle". The band has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.

Tickets for the Zagreb concert will be on sale from 3 March at prices ranging from 275 kunas (38 Euros) to 500 kunas (69 Euros).

The concert organizer is Lupa promotion agency.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELGRADE, SERBIA - 22 JUNE 2010

http://www.arenabeograd.com/en/events/details/162/guns-n-roses-

Guns N' Roses in Belgrade Arena on Јune 22th 2010!

Guns N' Roses is an American rock band. The band formed in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California in 1985. The band, led by frontman and co-founder Axl Rose (born William Bruce Rose), has gone through numerous line-up changes and controversies since its formation; the current lineup comprises vocalist Rose, guitarists Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, DJ Ashba and Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer and keyboardists Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman. The band has released six studio albums, three EPs and one live album during its career.

The band has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide, including over 46 million in the United States. The band's 1987 major label debut album Appetite for Destruction has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide and reached number one on the United States Billboard 200. In addition, the album charted three Top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100, including "Sweet Child o' Mine" which reached number one. The 1991 albums Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II debuted on the two highest spots on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 14 million copies in the United States alone and 35 million worldwide. After over a decade of work, the band released their follow-up album, Chinese Democracy, in 2008.

Their mid-to-late eighties and early nineties years have been described by individuals in the music industry as the period in which "they brought forth a hedonistic rebelliousness and revived the punk attitude-driven hard rock scene, reminiscent of the early Rolling Stones."

Organizer: Arena Belgrade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by galina_rs

"Rich concert will offer further enhanced because the famous American band" Guns N 'Roses "this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iskeira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.

Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

Serbia Belgrado June 20th if things go the right way.. that's awesome for the people over there!

nauci engleski i srpski.

Yeah, looks like another ex-SFRJ trip :D June 20th @ Belgrade, June 21 @ Zagreb thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Panorama/2010-03-01/9277/Guns_N%B4_Roses_to_play_in_Zagreb

Croatian Times

American rock band Guns N' Roses will perform at Zagrebs Arena sports hall on 20 June.

The well-known band formed in Hollywood in Los Angeles, California in 1985 will hold the Zagreb concert on its European tour to promote its album "The Chinese Democracy".

The American hard rock band has revived the punk, blues and heavy-metal scene of the 1980s and 1990s.

Some of their greatest hits have been the rock ballads "November Rain", "Dont Cry", "Sweet Child Of Mine", "Paradise City" and "Welcome to The Jungle". The band has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.

Tickets for the Zagreb concert will be on sale from 3 March at prices ranging from 275 kunas (38 Euros) to 500 kunas (69 Euros).

i was about to post this :D

can't waite i jsut do not like that there will be seats.... i guess i should go do Beograd it will be better ;)

Edited by smakci

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iskešira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.

nauci engleski i srpski.

Croatian Times

American rock band Guns N' Roses will perform at Zagreb’s Arena sports hall on 20 June.

Some of their greatest hits have been the rock ballads "November Rain", "Don’t Cry", "Sweet Child Of Mine", "Paradise City" and "Welcome to The Jungle". The band has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.

i was about to post this :D

can't waite i jsut do not like that there will be seats.... i guess i should go do Beograd it will be better ;)

Why do you think it will be only seats? The agency says: http://www.lupapromotion.hr/project/GUNS%20N%27%20ROSES/73/0/default.aspx

FAN PIT STAJANJE: 350 KUNA - it means standing

STAJANJE: 300 KUNA - standing

SJEDENJE TRIBINE DOLJE: 330 KUNA - seats

SJEDENJE TRIBINE GORE : 275 KUNA - seats

LOŽE: 500 KUNA - seats

Re Zagreb: the sale will not start on 3 March.

I just called eventime Croatia who will sell the tickets and they said that at the moment they do not have confirmation for the concert and they will not start the sale before they got confirmation.

They will sell tickets trought eventim Bulgaria as well /if there are BG fans here/ . They expect to receive confirmation till the end of the week.

Good luck to all of you who is expecting this venue and will fight for the right to hold a ticket in their hands.

Galia

well, according to some reliable source, they are coming to Greece! rock2

a date is yet to be announced...

Cheers!

I saw in the net that in may be in Athens.

Edited by galina_rs

well, according to some reliable source, they are coming to Greece! rock2

Some reliable source? *facepalm* There is only 1 reliable source,Guns N' Roses. Look for example what happened with the Central-American dates.

any news about the single shows in central or west europe? (except those festivals?) :question:

Nothing official, only rumours.

which countries are rumored? thanks

Croatia, Serbia, Spain, Italy, Greece

are these only festivals or single shows? if shows, do you know anything about the dates and how big the chance that it´ll become real could be?