Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerosmith (That's interesting considering Steven Tyler's whole drug thing)

Rage Against the Machine

No Guns then, come on Reading!

fucking hell it could be true, what that link said last night...are you going download? i thought tyler and left or they were replacing him for a bit

Aerosmith (That's interesting considering Steven Tyler's whole drug thing)

Rage Against the Machine

No Guns then, come on Reading!

fucking hell it could be true, what that link said last night...are you going download? i thought tyler and left or they were replacing him for a bit

Yeah that's what I thought, maybe he is up for it now :shrugs:

Nar it's just Reading fest for me. It's going to be torture as the line up announcement gets closer. :scared:

Aerosmith at Download WILL be with Tyler. Confirmed by Aerosmith's site and by Download's twitter :) Sweet! But I've a dilemma.. I've wanted to see Aerosmith all my life, and have to go to Download. And STP, Rage +++ I have to. But it's the same time as Sweden Rock. Gn'R need to play the first day, then I can go to UK from there... Pretty pretty pretty please :heart:

Rage against the maschine would be so cool to experience live too,,

If you get the chance I highly recommend it, they have such a brillaint energy when they play, you can't help but get sucked in. Plus hearing thousands of people scream "Fuck you I wont do what you tell me" is an incredible experience.

Would be nice if they come to Rock Werchter.

All the headliners for Rock Werchter (July 1-2-3-4) are already confirmed.

Thursday: Muse

Friday: Green Day

Saturday: Rammstein

Sunday: Pearl Jam

Werchter always has more than 4 headliners, tends to be 2 a day. Last year was Coldplay, The Killers, Placebo, Metallica, Kings of Leon, Oasis, NIN plus more