Europe tour thread

Tom1447

you can now add the finland date as confirmed

HKILIVE_artwork.jpg

Badass poster!!! How much are tickets?

89 euros, and there are still couple of bands to be announced.

I love that poster too, I like how it has those subtle things on the background. "Welcome to the jungle" and Gn'R star :shades:

Edited by Cpi

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that means no Rock am Ring then. Good! :) Maybe they'll give 2 concerts by themselves then here in Germany.

Just hope they will come to Guns at all, during their 2002 Festival tour they did not play at all in Germany... Can`t see which other festival in Germany they could still play at this time?!

Umm, I don't know, all the other festivals here don't seem like there's GNR crowd, you know. Maybe, but that's a big maybe, Wacken Metal Festival, but that's a really hardcore metal festival, so I don't really see them there.

I just hope for some GNR-only concerts. I'd be also cool if they'd play in the Netherlands, Nijmegen for example, again.

"Rich concert will offer further enhanced because the famous American band" Guns N 'Roses "this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iskešira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.

Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

Serbia Belgrado June 20th if things go the right way.. that's awesome for the people over there!

jebo te Google Translate, mamlaze.

nauci engleski i srpski.

.. i sada te on sve razumeo rofl-lol.gif

Yeah, looks like another ex-SFRJ trip :D June 20th @ Belgrade, June 21 @ Zagreb thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

With all these dates around early/mid June, i cant see them doing Reading tbh, its over a month after confirmed dates.

Agreed, think they will do an arena tour (hopefully not just one or two london dates) across the UK. Dont think imo apart from download or reading/leeds they would headline any of the other UK-based festivals.

So, that means no Rock am Ring then. Good! :) Maybe they'll give 2 concerts by themselves then here in Germany.

Just hope they will come to Guns at all, during their 2002 Festival tour they did not play at all in Germany... Can`t see which other festival in Germany they could still play at this time?!

Umm, I don't know, all the other festivals here don't seem like there's GNR crowd, you know. Maybe, but that's a big maybe, Wacken Metal Festival, but that's a really hardcore metal festival, so I don't really see them there.

I just hope for some GNR-only concerts. I'd be also cool if they'd play in the Netherlands, Nijmegen for example, again.

The crowds of the remaining German festivals do not really fit Guns. Maybe they will have their own little day festival or team up with AC/DC for their 2 day festivals (I still dream about that). I reckon they will play a dutch festival

With all these dates around early/mid June, i cant see them doing Reading tbh, its over a month after confirmed dates.

have to agree, they are goign to be heading back to the us you would have thought by the end of august

Im going for the helsinki gig. awesome. worth the money just for the poster!

For now GNR are down for the 12th of June in Sweden Rock according to the preliminary running order, though it says final running order will be released early April. Single-day tickets to be released Monday. I was considering single-day but I'd like to see Aerosmith and Gary Moore as well. Only about a tenner difference (in UK pounds) between the 3 day and the 4 day, best prob to go for 4 day to be on safe side.

For now GNR are down for the 12th of June in Sweden Rock according to the preliminary running order, though it says final running order will be released early April. Single-day tickets to be released Monday. I was considering single-day but I'd like to see Aerosmith and Gary Moore as well. Only about a tenner difference (in UK pounds) between the 3 day and the 4 day, best prob to go for 4 day to be on safe side.

Dammit! I hoped they'd play 9th or something so I could go to Download too!......

Guest RonMexico82

I hope they play SLANE in Ireland this year. They still haven't announced the line-up only stating that once they are 100% sure will they announce who is playing.

That would be AMAZING!

^Absolutely right!

More Norway rumours. Erhm, not exactly a rumour, but I got a message from Bumble yesterday! It said "Thanks so much! Hopefully we can get to Norway too.... see ya soon!! :D Ron" when I told I'd see them in Helsinki and Sweden Rock if I got tickets, and hoped they'd play Norway..

^Absolutely right!

More Norway rumours. Erhm, not exactly a rumour, but I got a message from Bumble yesterday! It said "Thanks so much! Hopefully we can get to Norway too.... see ya soon!! :D Ron" when I told I'd see them in Helsinki and Sweden Rock if I got tickets, and hoped they'd play Norway..

Was it you who won 16 mill in lotto??

^Absolutely right!

Was it you who won 16 mill in lotto??

No.. :( I wish! But I've saved movey for a while now, and planning to work as much as possible in the future to pay for hotels etc.