Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should play Rock am Ring, it's their anniversary and the lineup is not bad so far...Muse, RATM, Rammstein, Kiss, Them Crooked Vultures....Guns sure would fit in there and I think they did pretty good there in 2006.

Rock am Ring has already announced the four Headliners (RATM / MUSE / RAMMSTEIN / KISS). Unless there's a Late Night Spot/Special for GNR, which is pretty unlikely imo, I don't see them playing there.

They should play Rock am Ring, it's their anniversary and the lineup is not bad so far...Muse, RATM, Rammstein, Kiss, Them Crooked Vultures....Guns sure would fit in there and I think they did pretty good there in 2006.

Rock am Ring has already announced the four Headliners (RATM / MUSE / RAMMSTEIN / KISS). Unless there's a Late Night Spot/Special for GNR, which is pretty unlikely imo, I don't see them playing there.

Rammstein opening for Kiss or Muse opening for Guns, problem solved.

No.

oh, and by the way: Rammstein are bigger than KISS and Muse together...

No.

Not a chance.

I can't see Rock am Ring paying for 5 headliners for 3 days

Actually, they added one day, because of the 20th anniversary. But still, Rock am Ring was sold out before they announced the fourth day and the fourth headliner so I don't think they pay for another Big Act when there's no need to.

No.

Not a chance.

In Germany they are. ;)

Edited by misch

Just a heads up... Aerosmith was confirmed for Sweden Rock today

No.

Not a chance.

oh you'd be surprised!! Rammstein are fucking HUUUUGE over in europe all over... they play to 20-30,000 people each show...

Just a heads up... Aerosmith was confirmed for Sweden Rock today

No.

Not a chance.

oh you'd be surprised!! Rammstein are fucking HUUUUGE over in europe all over... they play to 20-30,000 people each show...

Muse is easily the biggest of those three bands in Europe. They may actually be the biggest band in Europe now just after U2.

Edited by D..

I think Rammstein is the biggest one of those, at least in Germany:)

Still have hopes for a late night special for Guns at Rock am Ring / Rock im Park as Marek Lieberberg the promoter is pretty close with Guns. But with the current lineup, they definetely do not need Guns to sell out. At least for Germany I can`t see them to fit into any other Festival, maybe except the 2 AC/DC Festivals, but I doubt that they will arrange for a headliner this big.

"Rich concert will offer further enhanced because the famous American band" Guns N 'Roses "this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iskešira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.

Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

Serbia Belgrado June 20th if things go the right way.. that's awesome for the people over there!

I think Rammstein is the biggest one of those, at least in Germany:)

Still have hopes for a late night special for Guns at Rock am Ring / Rock im Park as Marek Lieberberg the promoter is pretty close with Guns. But with the current lineup, they definetely do not need Guns to sell out. At least for Germany I can`t see them to fit into any other Festival, maybe except the 2 AC/DC Festivals, but I doubt that they will arrange for a headliner this big.

saw the stein in manchester the other week, they were awesome. sold out men i think!

im holding off on buying sweden tix until i know where else they may be.

"Rich concert will offer further enhanced because the famous American band" Guns N 'Roses "this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iskešira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.

Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

Serbia Belgrado June 20th if things go the right way.. that's awesome for the people over there!

Ekslom Rose :rofl-lol:

jebo te Google Translate, mamlaze.

nauci engleski i srpski.