S O U T H A ' F @ $ % I N ' A M E R I C A ! ! !

Dj ASHBA™

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Deej! Thanks for stopping by man, you're so lovely! I'm pretty sure you're gonna love South America, specially the people... You already know a few Brazilians that work with GnR so you know how we are... warm and funny! Be prepared to be shirtless all the time and sweat a lot!

I'll be there (see my sign) and I really hope to meet you in person! See you soon man!

Hi, DJ ..

Welcome to the Guns N Roses!

I'm really liking his performance .. I hope you like the Brazil ... if you have time to go on the beach in Rio, you'll like ... but go in disguise, otherwise the girls will follow you!!

I'm also eager to see all of the band here!! :lol:

Thanks for posting!

Cheers!

all this GNR stuff going on and kicking into gear is awsome but Im really still waiting for the true stuff to go down. Lilke actually seeing a music video or two released for CD, but most of all hear about what future material we might expect. Also on a side note I havent really been following but isnt CD getting rereleased to all other store in the USA soon? I heard that there will be no new material on the CD which i assumed but will the booklet be fixed? And will the alternative covers ever be released? Because if that was the true intention for this album then it's a shame to see its release so botched.