S O U T H A ' F @ $ % I N ' A M E R I C A ! ! !

Dj ASHBA™

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ---Just wanted to say thanks for dropping in on us fans-----and also for being a class act dude in addition to a pretty sweet guitar player.

Loved your playing on the Sixx AM album, but I must say it seems as though what you brought to Guns was the icing on the cake and it's seemed to cement the band as a whole. While the line up certainly has had it's fair share of amazing guitarists, the band as it is now stands as a cohesive unit, on it's own merits not those of past glories or side projects, etc.

Simply, this lineup owns live. Axl sounds and looks fucking amazing, the band is tight as fuck, and everyone seems to be having a great time----I know I am just following the band and getting to be a fan again!

Can't wait to see you guys in North America----now if we could only hear that song: "All cautions made.....Every chance was given...."

Fuck it----til then I'll enjoy what we've got so far----can't wait to see whats next.

~Jayce rock1

Woaoh DJ is here yay!!!!! :D

We have to THANK YOU!,for being so nice and kind and down to earth to all of the fans, we love you!! :heart::kiss:

Youre going to love how passionate and warm the South Americans are, english is not our first language but we sing all the songs word by word from our hearts!

I've been waiting for 18 years to see GNR, my fave band from all times..It was my only wish for every single birthday since 1992 until last december, now in March 27th my dream will come true! I got my ticket and im preparing my sexy Rocket Queen outfit to wear at the concert hahaha, its going to be a night to remember!

In only 35 days you guys will ROCK Caracas!!! Oh yeah!! I cant still believe it!

Edited by nathalie92

READY OR NOT. . . . . HERE WE COME! ! ! ! ! Just wanted to swing by and say hello to ya'll~ Don't be shocked if I'm the drunk, tattooed guy, outta my mind, groggy on sleeping pills and have tobacco in between my teeth from eating cigarettes on the plane! Ha! I guess whatever it takes to get my ass there!!! Haha!! Nah ~ seriously, I can not wait to hit South America with Guns! ! We had a blast in New York (fashion week) nothin' but great times were had by ALL!!! I have never been to Brazil, but I have always dreamed of going!!! Can't wait!! Again I want to thank all of you for the love and support, and most of all for welcoming me into the GN'R family!!! Being a member of Guns N' Roses is truly a dream come true. I'm very excited and looking forward to the future! Hope to see you all there!!!! For now . . . . .Peace!

Much Love,

~ Dj ASHBA ~

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

Follow me on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/ashbaland

Hi Dj

I know it is out of topic but could you design new gunsnroses web site?

Thank you :)

Edited by Ganzo

READY OR NOT. . . . . HERE WE COME! ! ! ! ! Just wanted to swing by and say hello to ya'll~ Don't be shocked if I'm the drunk, tattooed guy, outta my mind, groggy on sleeping pills and have tobacco in between my teeth from eating cigarettes on the plane! Ha! I guess whatever it takes to get my ass there!!! Haha!! Nah ~ seriously, I can not wait to hit South America with Guns! ! We had a blast in New York (fashion week) nothin' but great times were had by ALL!!! I have never been to Brazil, but I have always dreamed of going!!! Can't wait!! Again I want to thank all of you for the love and support, and most of all for welcoming me into the GN'R family!!! Being a member of Guns N' Roses is truly a dream come true. I'm very excited and looking forward to the future! Hope to see you all there!!!! For now . . . . .Peace!

Much Love,

~ Dj ASHBA ~

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

Follow me on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/ashbaland

DJ, you are amazing!!! It's great to see the band members post here. Get Guns to come to India!