S O U T H A ' F @ $ % I N ' A M E R I C A ! ! !

Dj ASHBA™

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

READY OR NOT. . . . . HERE WE COME! ! ! ! ! Just wanted to swing by and say hello to ya'll~ Don't be shocked if I'm the drunk, tattooed guy, outta my mind, groggy on sleeping pills and have tobacco in between my teeth from eating cigarettes on the plane! Ha! I guess whatever it takes to get my ass there!!! Haha!! Nah ~ seriously, I can not wait to hit South America with Guns! ! We had a blast in New York (fashion week) nothin' but great times were had by ALL!!! I have never been to Brazil, but I have always dreamed of going!!! Can't wait!! Again I want to thank all of you for the love and support, and most of all for welcoming me into the GN'R family!!! Being a member of Guns N' Roses is truly a dream come true. I'm very excited and looking forward to the future! Hope to see you all there!!!! For now . . . . .Peace!

Much Love,

~ Dj ASHBA ~

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

Follow me on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/ashbaland

That's all I have to say about it Digitalizar0039.jpg

+1

Sao Paulo here we gooooo!

It would be cool if they don't show up in one of those 70,000 people stadiums. haha, that would cause an EPIC RIOT! rock3

jk...

actually not, it would be cool if GNR causes a riot of epic proportions just for the lolz :lol: :lol:

We would have death and blood in all newspapers. I don't even like to think about it. It would be tragic, not funny.

It would be cool if they don't show up in one of those 70,000 people stadiums. haha, that would cause an EPIC RIOT! rock3

jk...

actually not, it would be cool if GNR causes a riot of epic proportions just for the lolz :lol: :lol:

We would have death and blood in all newspapers. I don't even like to think about it. It would be tragic, not funny.

Or worse...........NEGATIVE PRESS ON AXL!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! I'M FUCKING SCARED!!!!

READY OR NOT. . . . . HERE WE COME! ! ! ! ! Just wanted to swing by and say hello to ya'll~ Don't be shocked if I'm the drunk, tattooed guy, outta my mind, groggy on sleeping pills and have tobacco in between my teeth from eating cigarettes on the plane! Ha! I guess whatever it takes to get my ass there!!! Haha!! Nah ~ seriously, I can not wait to hit South America with Guns! ! We had a blast in New York (fashion week) nothin' but great times were had by ALL!!! I have never been to Brazil, but I have always dreamed of going!!! Can't wait!! Again I want to thank all of you for the love and support, and most of all for welcoming me into the GN'R family!!! Being a member of Guns N' Roses is truly a dream come true. I'm very excited and looking forward to the future! Hope to see you all there!!!! For now . . . . .Peace!

Much Love,

~ Dj ASHBA ~

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

Follow me on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/ashbaland

Rock on bro. rock3