What are you listening to right now?

Rock_And_Roll_Over

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these ladies. My biggest guilty pleasure.

"Your house or mine - I don't really care about it anymore....

I close my eyes - I make myself unhappy so you'll go.....Without me, Oh what's wrong with you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaziEiUP040&player_feature=embed

"There was a terrible storm, And you were wearing all our coats

In the back of this car, I feel like I have traveled nowhere

We buried in the snow, I kept warm inside of your clothes

You swore that nothing would ever change,The way we were right then..

There was a colder at night...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGpKW9-7PiA&player_feature=embed

Edited by SunnyDRE

Been listening to The Stone Roses debut religiously and nothing else (except a Kinks track or two first thing in the morning). So much so that i'm making the plunge that i've been avoiding since i got into The Roses, namely, I'm gonna listen to The Second Coming. I just didn't wanna listen to it, the debut is so perfect and everyone rips it to shreds, saying John Squires gone all Jimmy Page...and i can't fuckin stand Zeppelin.

second comings not all theyve got too offer, mind the early singles/eps. Listen to elephant stone, sally cinnamon, some of the best tunes they've ever done. But I like the second coming as well.

Clint Eastwood (Live) - Gorillaz & Snoop Dogg

Guest Len B'stard

Been listening to The Stone Roses debut religiously and nothing else (except a Kinks track or two first thing in the morning). So much so that i'm making the plunge that i've been avoiding since i got into The Roses, namely, I'm gonna listen to The Second Coming. I just didn't wanna listen to it, the debut is so perfect and everyone rips it to shreds, saying John Squires gone all Jimmy Page...and i can't fuckin stand Zeppelin.

second comings not all theyve got too offer, mind the early singles/eps. Listen to elephant stone, sally cinnamon, some of the best tunes they've ever done. But I like the second coming as well.

Elephant Stone is on the debut man but i know they released it as a single first so perhaps you mean that version. And Sally Cinnamon i heard on a Roses documentary, it was pretty fuckin' kickin'. I'm so into this fuckin band, i can't tell ya..