[VIDEO] - Dj, Tommy and Dizzy having some fun at Rio!

ManetsBR

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have dug what I have heard of DJ on tour. I also love Crue so I enjoy what he has collaborated on with them, etc. He sure does love self-hype though. It almost comes across as narcissistic in some things he writes about himself, case in point - the description on that video. Not modest at all. The guy can play a mean guitar though.

So far I have dug what I have heard of DJ on tour. I also love Crue so I enjoy what he has collaborated on with them, etc. He sure does love self-hype though. It almost comes across as narcissistic in some things he writes about himself, case in point - the description on that video. Not modest at all. The guy can play a mean guitar though.

Shut the fuck up dude!!!!! He's just having a great time and wanted to show that!!! don't be such a dick!

Shut the fuck up dude!!!!! He's just having a great time and wanted to show that!!! don't be such a dick!

Im not being a dick. Thats just what I felt/thought when I read the description. Ive seen similar things in the past, I just felt like sharing it. No need to flip out. I wont say any more about it though, cause thats all I had to say.

Im not being a dick. Thats just what I felt/thought when I read the description. Ive seen similar things in the past, I just felt like sharing it. No need to flip out. I wont say any more about it though, cause thats all I had to say.

If the band is reclusive the people complain. When they show a video of they having some fun, people still complain. I'll never understand some fans...

If the band is reclusive the people complain. When they show a video of they having some fun, people still complain. I'll never understand some fans...

Gah... Im not complaining. Some people are just too fuckin thin skinned and take every goddamn thing as an insult or a personal slight. For fucks sake, its just an observation. Im not complaining, let alone about the video. I referred the the notes on the description of the video. Yeah great, DJ is having a good time, excellent! I hope the whole band is! In the vid the guy puts "Multi-plat recording artist, grammy winner", etc. in there. Thats shameless self-hype, dont care what you say. And I WASNT saying theres anything wrong with that. Now leave it alone... fuck.

Gah... Im not complaining. Some people are just too fuckin thin skinned and take every goddamn thing as an insult or a personal slight. For fucks sake, its just an observation. Im not complaining, let alone about the video. I referred the the notes on the description of the video. Yeah great, DJ is having a good time, excellent! I hope the whole band is! In the vid the guy puts "Multi-plat recording artist, grammy winner", etc. in there. Thats shameless self-hype, dont care what you say. And I WASNT saying theres anything wrong with that. Now leave it alone... fuck.

OK, I got it, y're right. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: