The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those that are getting impatient. Axl says... "Welcome to My World!" I say welcome to your first Guns N' Roses show. He is late at EVERY show. If he was on time, he wouldn't be the icon we all know and love. He is Axl Rose... Nuff said!

Here's what I've got:

* No riot!

* Stupid fights here and there that were promptly stopped by the security.

* Axl was seen _on the venue around 9PM_. No way he left the hotel in Rio at the same time.

* It's raining a lot out there, yes.

Bonus:

* There's a big flag people plan to unfold once the band comes in.

Source?

A friend that is on the venue SMSin me. Btw, if the show is about to start no way Axl left Rio hotel @ 9PM. Come on, guys! hotel->airport->airport venue. 3+ hours unless Axl has a teleport machine.

Yes, I said exactly that.

If he left the hotel at Rio 9 pm, no way the show would start before 00:00.

He would be there before 12:00 even if he had left on a regular commercial flight. Don't want dwell on it because I don't care but your point makes no sense.Private jets can go at full speed because they don't have to queue to land and take off. They use a different runaway.

Calm down, we're on the same boat. Read the EXIF output a page or two ago. I'm trusting a friend here nothing else.

I really don't understand people sitting at home on their computers getting so upset over when they take the stage. Yes I am eager to read the set list, but come on people

It has nothighn to do with that.

It has more to do with being frustrated that Axl does this crap to people.

I really think they need to either add an extra band to fill the down time or find some way to keep the crowd occupied. We all know that Guns always goes on late, but the general fan has no idea it will be late before Axl hits the stage. The general public are the ones who will make this band successful again, not us the die hards.

I really think they need to either add an extra band to fill the down time or find some way to keep the crowd occupied. We all know that Guns always goes on late, but the general fan has no idea it will be late before Axl hits the stage. The general public are the ones who will make this band successful again, not us the die hards.

That'd be a good idea.

That'd be a good idea.

FYI, there was another band playing before Bach.

yea baz needs to play longer or they need another band entertain the fans while everyone has to wait for Axl to look for a pair of pants to wear to the show. 2 bands b4 guns arent enough. In NYC 2006 my and my buddies smoked6 blunts b4 he got there. The venues must love him being late bc everyone fucking goes and gets more beer while they wait for him to start the fucking show

Edited by Colt 1911