The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

Axl might be late.People who were at the hotel have been reporting he left the hotel after 9PM local time.

Flight from Rio to Brasilia around 1 hour and 20 minutes. 10:07 right now but then he needs to get to the airport first lol

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello People:

With that song opened the the how Baz?

What?

He asked... "With what song did Baz open his show?"

Who is Baz?

Sebastian Bach! :rofl-lol:

They have a classical act opening for Guns? Cool!

yeah, of course. they always have that ;)

I wish I was there I love Bach, not into the religious stuff but the orchestral works and the violin concerts are beautiful.

Hello People:

What?

Who is Baz?

I wish I was there I love Bach, not into the religious stuff but the orchestral works and the violin concerts are beautiful.

ok, i just have to ask.

do you know that we are talking about this guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_bach

Hello People:

What?

Who is Baz?

ok, i just have to ask.

do you know that we are talking about this guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_bach

He looks like a good opera singer

Axl might be late.People who were at the hotel have been reporting he left the hotel after 9PM local time.

Flight from Rio to Brasilia around 1 hour and 20 minutes. 10:07 right now but then he needs to get to the airport first lol

Sounds like Ottawa 2006. He was still in Toronto at 10pm.

but they weren't in rio anymore...they were there yesterday, but according to dj's twitter they were already in brasilia today by noon

Edited by Tali

:thumbsup: I just read this.

Weird, got SMS from a person on the venue that Axl was seen on the backstage around 9PM. The same person also told me that Ron was giving something to folks and right after bumblefoot tweeted that.

but they weren't in rio anymore...they were there yesterday, but according to dj's twitter they were already in brasilia today by noon

"They" doesn't include Axl.

I believe he is on his way to the venue. Also, just because DJ etc are in Brasilia... Does NOT mean Axl is in the same location. He does his own thing. Hence his NYC solo binge. Axl enjoys a posh lifestyle and that's where Rio comes in...

Edited by MicEffecT

T4F is getting crazy with Axl, he wants to go back to Rio after each single concert!

Sounds reasonable. I think Axl can afford the 2k BRL (rent a seat in a plane almost anytime if you book in advance) and 1 or 2hr flights if he isn't with his own airplane here. The rest of the band can go on much cheaper regular flights. I am sure they sorted it out already.

Classic Axl Rose