The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

FUCK YOU ALL, here go the pics:

OgAAAMLq0TbKX9nPumxUO09dzrEGm4DZclfLuv4HG8fkHzE2E9MGJ4lj92o2LSwGgpQVFF3BGtPL10VgJQwfglyFCTgAm1T1UMFBzBXjoeRJJvABL4egkp8vfhPt.jpg

OgAAAPl-3UM114HBwWZQGUZFr_gqGckOfQYEpOFtnIR85jxOeyA7hTNEoBohsNZB2KYrmpM2v9gL826ZQ9ps2JtPicQAm1T1UCwLYHYWqwW9ga0S6bedCT8ufn8m.jpg

OgAAAAQHsY56rGgsfh6OZ_FickYmquzaxt8Tzk-TTxtFMfDL7dewzPU17FMS8Gn00beUdI3Uwu0E1Dy3GrdHrKKvxp4Am1T1UO5K4MALr0wEhz69vLl4RjzJgDo1.jpg

It costed more than R$500,00, it had the help of a lot of people, who helped with the organization, the painting, doantions (as me)...

In the back it's written the name of everyone who helped (including mine) and their emails!

Sweet stuff. :thumbsup:

yes.... That's really cool, they're gonna love it ;) Thanks for sharing U guys ROCK :thumbsup:

Wow!!! Thats fucking beautiful!!!! :heart:

Great job guys, congrats! im sure the band its gonna love it..

Edited by nathalie92

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It costed more than R$500,00, it had the help of a lot of people, who helped with the organization, the painting, doantions (as me)...

In the back it's written the name of everyone who helped (including mine) and their emails!

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: You disclosed it. Caroline, Deb and others have been holding the surprise.

It's a hard work ppl and for sure GNR will appreciate your efforts. Now you made memories..... :thumbsup:

Edit: Removed the attached images as MicEffecT said.

Edited by axlrod

DJ already saw the surprise and Jarmo`s cell phone doesn`t work here. For me, u can post.

How did Dj manage to see it?

The security didn`t let people in with the flag and laaaaaaaaaaaater they allowed and then Dj was greeting the guys and gals with the flag.

Edited by Caroline

That's the surprise? I don't know, that's quite neat, but I was just expecting more. But hey, the show hasn't even started yet, so ya never know...

What? You're joking right?

Has the band ever seen something like this?

That is an awesome job! Hope you guys get it to the band

We will. We had the help of the producer, T4F, to make it, and they gave us sure that the flag would get in the band, and that the band would recieve it while on stage.

That's the surprise? I don't know, that's quite neat, but I was just expecting more. But hey, the show hasn't even started yet, so ya never know...

What? You're joking right?

Has the band ever seen something like this?

Just ignore. He/she doesn`t has NO idea how people worked hard to do this.

Edited by Caroline

He was filming the crowd with his cellphone.

It's for the 2nd episode of "Touring with DJ and GNR" :rofl-lol:

'Copa-Copacabana' :) But even if he is not going to post it later, I'm sure he was impressed.

You, guys, deserve extra encore!

He was filming the crowd with his cellphone.

It's for the 2nd episode of "Touring with DJ and GNR" :rofl-lol:

'Copa-Copacabana' :) But even if he is not going to post it later, I'm sure he was impressed.

You, guys, deserve extra encore!

We deserve Estranged!!! Lol!