The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE I'M FUCKING DYING OF EXCITEMENT!!!!!! THE VIBE HERE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ON 1785135638584 FORUMS, 12578441897 MESSENGER CONVERSATIONS TALKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING CONCERT AND THAT FUCKING TOUR! DUDE IT'S GONA BE HUGE, I'M DYING OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE 13TH I DON'T KNOW IF MY HEARTH WILL TAKE IT!

Edited by ManetsBR

DUDE I'M FUCKING DYING OF EXCITEMENT!!!!!! THE VIBE HERE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ON 1785135638584 FORUMS, 12578441897 MESSENGER CONVERSATIONS, DUDE IT'S GONA BE HUGE, I'M DYING OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo!

I'M ON 1785135638584 FORUMS, 12578441897 MESSENGER CONVERSATIONS, DUDE IT'S GONA BE HUGE, I'M DYING OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! LOL

that's the spirit rock3 rock3 rock3:thumbsup:

Sebastian concert provided to start at 8:30 pm.

What time is it now out there?

It's almost 2a.m. here.

So you are the updater tonight.... :thumbsup:

It`s 7:51 pm here.

Thanks.

You have the same time in Japan but they're advanced 12 hrs.

I'm 7 hrs advanced from Brazil.

During Tokyo show I was 6 hrs late.

Dont know if im gonna take my camera to the Rio de Janeiro show, i took to the Velvet Revolver show two years ago and it kind sucked have to hold that shit all night long, couldnt enjoy the show properly. My friend told me that hes taking his camera, gonna buy hundreds of battery and SD memory cards, try to record the entire show.

I'M ON 1785135638584 FORUMS, 12578441897 MESSENGER CONVERSATIONS TALKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING CONCERT AND THAT FUCKING TOUR! DUDE IT'S GONA BE HUGE, I'M DYING OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's 2a.m. here in the Middle East and I'm feeling the excitement!

Let it out rock3

Now that's a tiny venue. :shocked:

But it's cool to see the band that close!!

HAVE FUN!!! :thumbsup:

The smallest where they'll play in South America. This stage will be used in Brasilia and Belo Horizonte, it was supposed to be used in Porto Alegre too, but the production decided to change the venue so they could use the new and huge stage, that will be also used in São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro.

Pic was taken an hour ago:

xf1.jpg

Now that's a tiny venue. :shocked:

But it's cool to see the band that close!!

HAVE FUN!!! :thumbsup:

I think it's fairly wide--it holds 17,000 for a concert, and this picture is cutting out the upper decks, and the deep, back of the arena and the upper decks in that area. No doubt though, if this picture was taken an hour before Bach goes on, this show is going to be packed, sold out, etc.