The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

The smallest where they'll play in South America. This stage will be used in Brasilia and Belo Horizonte, it was supposed to be used in Porto Alegre too, but the production decided to change the venue so they could use the new and huge stage, that will be also used in São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro.

It's gonna be a great show regardless the size of the stage. Those asian shows on the small stage were not too shabby now were they? :D

I'm excited about the setlist and I'm not even on the same continent...lol.. the updates make a night of computer work a lot lighter over here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a tiny venue. :shocked:

But it's cool to see the band that close!!

HAVE FUN!!! :thumbsup:

The smallest where they'll play in South America. This stage will be used in Brasilia and Belo Horizonte, it was supposed to be used in Porto Alegre too, but the production decided to change the venue so they could use the new and huge stage, that will be also used in São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro.

Is it sold out? Because earlier this morning they said there's 1 or 2 sectors available?

Is it sold out? Because earlier this morning they said there's 1 or 2 sectors available?

What do you mean by "sectors"? Like, "sector" 17 which is a "section" of the lower seated deck, or like the whole "upper sector" was available?

Edited by Cockaroachsoup80

It was almost sold out, but promoters put more tickets available this week.

Just wait for tonight`s surprise! We have a BIG surprise for them! :D

Like what? All the brazilian girls taking off their shirts during WTTJ or something? ;)

No. If my brazilian friends in this forums agree I can show you guys some pics, but you gotta promise you won't post in HTGTH!

Edited by ManetsBR

Like what? All the brazilian girls taking off their shirts during WTTJ or something? ;)

No. If my brazilian friends in this forums agree I can show you guys some pics, but you gotta promise you won't post in HTGTH!

I'm not even registered there. :shrugs: But as it's a surprise, I think it's better to keep it a secret. ;)

DJ already saw the surprise and Jarmo`s cell phone doesn`t work here. For me, u can post.

FUCK YOU ALL, here go the pics:

OgAAAMLq0TbKX9nPumxUO09dzrEGm4DZclfLuv4HG8fkHzE2E9MGJ4lj92o2LSwGgpQVFF3BGtPL10VgJQwfglyFCTgAm1T1UMFBzBXjoeRJJvABL4egkp8vfhPt.jpg

OgAAAPl-3UM114HBwWZQGUZFr_gqGckOfQYEpOFtnIR85jxOeyA7hTNEoBohsNZB2KYrmpM2v9gL826ZQ9ps2JtPicQAm1T1UCwLYHYWqwW9ga0S6bedCT8ufn8m.jpg

OgAAAAQHsY56rGgsfh6OZ_FickYmquzaxt8Tzk-TTxtFMfDL7dewzPU17FMS8Gn00beUdI3Uwu0E1Dy3GrdHrKKvxp4Am1T1UO5K4MALr0wEhz69vLl4RjzJgDo1.jpg

It costed more than R$500,00, it had the help of a lot of people, who helped with the organization, the painting, doantions (as me)...

In the back it's written the name of everyone who helped (including mine) and their emails!

What do you mean by "sectors"? Like, "sector" 17 which is a "section" of the lower seated deck, or like the whole "upper sector" was available?

I'm also clarifying this because it was mentioned in the previous page by Deb Rose I guess. But Caroline said it's almost sold out so that's pretty good. It doesn't matter if it's sold out or not; Quality over Quantity.... :thumbsup:

OgAAAMLq0TbKX9nPumxUO09dzrEGm4DZclfLuv4HG8fkHzE2E9MGJ4lj92o2LSwGgpQVFF3BGtPL10VgJQwfglyFCTgAm1T1UMFBzBXjoeRJJvABL4egkp8vfhPt.jpg

OgAAAPl-3UM114HBwWZQGUZFr_gqGckOfQYEpOFtnIR85jxOeyA7hTNEoBohsNZB2KYrmpM2v9gL826ZQ9ps2JtPicQAm1T1UCwLYHYWqwW9ga0S6bedCT8ufn8m.jpg

OgAAAAQHsY56rGgsfh6OZ_FickYmquzaxt8Tzk-TTxtFMfDL7dewzPU17FMS8Gn00beUdI3Uwu0E1Dy3GrdHrKKvxp4Am1T1UO5K4MALr0wEhz69vLl4RjzJgDo1.jpg

It costed more than R$500,00, it had the help of a lot of people, who helped with the organization, the painting, doantions (as me)...

In the back it's written the name of everyone who helped (including mine) and their emails!

"GNR WELCOME TO THE REAL JUNGLE!

IT`S OUR FUCKIN` TIME!"

Sweet stuff. :thumbsup:

Thank all of you! :lol:

That's awesomeness!

Show is gettin' closer... GNR played a snippet from Estranged during soundcheck earlier. The surprise is gonna kick ass. Those cowboy hat pix from earlier were NYC I think. I never heard of any "bar sessions" last night with Axl. Yes, Brasilia and Belo are using smaller stages (without the side wings) due to attendance issues. They don't hold a lot of concert goers so to avoid losing the first 5 rows on either side, they opted to go with the "Seoul/Taiwan" staging. I've seen GNR in small venues and they are just as explosive. Speaking of that, there shouldn't be any reduction in pyro tonight!!! Only 13 pages... C'mon letz get this Nightrain rollin' bitches.

yes.... That's really cool, they're gonna love it ;) Thanks for sharing U guys ROCK :thumbsup:

Very cool thing to do!