The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

Bumbles appears on stage to say hi!! LOL!

Hey bumbledude I know what the surprise is but I ain't telling before it's time :xmassrudolph:

A seguranca barrou a surpresa, mas finalmente eles consguiram entrar. Parece que o DJ ja viu e foi cumprimentar o povo que estava com ela. Eles vao abrir depois de Paradise City.

security sux - Good thing they're doing it after PC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading on blabbermouth.com, Bach said how amazing it was to be in Brazil and how hot the temps were.

He also said that the tour would still go on to Chile and do the concert and hoped it would give the fans in Chile something to look forward to.

You can read what he said on blabbermouth.com

Sebastian Bach

Hello from Brasilia Brasil ! It is so hot & beautiful here it's like paradise. I love the snow but man it feels incredible to get a suntan & go swimming & be outside in the heat, coming from Europe to Canada to Brasil lets me know yet again how lucky we all are to do this & what a great life this is ! None of this could be possible without all of your support & we can't thank you enough for bringing us to

South America!

Tonight's the first show & we are very excited ! Trying now to decide whether to open with 'Slave' or 'Saddle', depending on set time we may do "In A Darkened Room" this tour as well due to all the requests I am getting for that track. I love the song too. Every country is different & since we have never been to Uruguay, Peru, or Chile, we may do some older tracks that have never been perfomed live in those countries.

Which brings me to the subject of playing Chile for the first time. After the devastating earthquake that just happened there, I really can't beleive we are playing Chile. It's going to be exciting playing rock music for a country that could probably use some good old escapism right now. I wish I knew how to help in some way with charity efforts in Chile, maybe I should ask Sean Penn about that , he sure knows how to help out, as evidenced by what he is doing in Haiti right now. I feel totally honoured & humbled by performing in Chile, we are gonna give you the greatest show we can because you sure deserve some good times right now!! Thanks to all of South America for your support & let's have some fun tonight BRASILIA !!! See ya onstage in a couple of hours !!!

http://blabbermouth.com why here in the Middle East has different news of that link? :D

Lol!! I posted the facebook post!!! Lol

I was reading on blabbermouth.com, Bach said how amazing it was to be in Brazil and how hot the temps were.

He also said that the tour would still go on to Chile and do the concert and hoped it would give the fans in Chile something to look forward to.

You can read what he said on blabbermouth.com

Sebastian Bach

Hello from Brasilia Brasil ! It is so hot & beautiful here it's like paradise. I love the snow but man it feels incredible to get a suntan & go swimming & be outside in the heat, coming from Europe to Canada to Brasil lets me know yet again how lucky we all are to do this & what a great life this is ! None of this could be possible without all of your support & we can't thank you enough for bringing us to

South America!

Tonight's the first show & we are very excited ! Trying now to decide whether to open with 'Slave' or 'Saddle', depending on set time we may do "In A Darkened Room" this tour as well due to all the requests I am getting for that track. I love the song too. Every country is different & since we have never been to Uruguay, Peru, or Chile, we may do some older tracks that have never been perfomed live in those countries.

Which brings me to the subject of playing Chile for the first time. After the devastating earthquake that just happened there, I really can't beleive we are playing Chile. It's going to be exciting playing rock music for a country that could probably use some good old escapism right now. I wish I knew how to help in some way with charity efforts in Chile, maybe I should ask Sean Penn about that , he sure knows how to help out, as evidenced by what he is doing in Haiti right now. I feel totally honoured & humbled by performing in Chile, we are gonna give you the greatest show we can because you sure deserve some good times right now!! Thanks to all of South America for your support & let's have some fun tonight BRASILIA !!! See ya onstage in a couple of hours !!!

http://blabbermouth.com why here in the Middle East has different news of that link? :D

Lol!! I posted the facebook post!!! Lol

Found it, http://blabbermouth.net not .com

It's now 1:30a.m in Jeddah, K.S.A. I wonder if Bach has started already? Caroline, are you watching this show? I'm too excited for you ppl! I don't wanna sleep till it finishes. I'll watch through this forum and your input is really highly appreciated. :thumbsup:

[

It's now 1:30a.m in Jeddah, K.S.A. I wonder if Bach has started already? Caroline, are you watching this show? I'm too excited for you ppl! I don't wanna sleep till it finishes. I'll watch through this forum and your input is really highly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow morning and I couldn`t go to brasilia. I`m attending BH concert next wednesday. Some people and my cousins who are there are sending messages! I`m excited too, OMG! :)

[

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow morning and I couldn`t go to brasilia. I`m attending BH concert next wednesday. Some people and my cousins who are there are sending messages! I`m excited too, OMG! :)

You're still lucky and have fun on Wednesday.

Let's all have fun and make memories. rock1

And Caroline... get me a ticket for the BH show!!! Had a blast the week after Carnaval at Savassi, Sion etc.... BH rocks!! Hot chicks! hahaha

The concert in Rio will be on Sunday!!! Lol!!

And yes, BH has beautiful and cool people and It`s a great place to live in my opinion. Lol! Still have tickets at ticketmaster.com.br!!! :rofl-lol:

Sunday!?! Geez... imagine myself on monday at night with nobody at Apoteose rs

Unfortunutely im not going to the BH show... if I were at Ouro Preto i would definitely attend to the show!

Do you know if they are selling shirts or anything like that on the venue?!

Sunday!?! Geez... imagine myself on monday at night with nobody at Apoteose rs

Unfortunutely im not going to the BH show... if I were at Ouro Preto i would definitely attend to the show!

Do you know if they are selling shirts or anything like that on the venue?!

Yeap! On sunday, your crazy!!! Lol! About the shirts, they`re always selling something on the venues! :thumbsup: