The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHINESE DEMOCRACY BRAZILIAN TOUR STARS NOW!

Intro from 2006

1- Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

Axl took the Brazil`s flag and turned with full force

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

Richard Fortus Solo

7- Live And Let Die

Thanks Caroline and tomazrui! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

72716915-65ea0d76e84078cb6ab6fd10606e87db.4b94720b-full.jpg

Don't shout out song names if they aren't played. People like springclean get confused. There's a bigger pic on HTGTH if someone wants to post it.

:rolleyes: People like springclean will also soon realize that it was a joke, and nothing of value was lost due to the joke being said.

No shit. People just logging in may think it's legit then wonder why HTGTH is posting a legit list and we're not. Don't take it personally.

We're not supposed to talk about HTGTH on here, so please stop bringing them up. Besides, I didn't post the full set so far, so hardly anyone even saw my post.

On with the show.

Relax. Don't get your panties in a bunch. 12000 posts, is that 1000 legit and 11000 of BS like your spewin' now? Just chill I ain't your momma. Ya don't have to listen to me. Just respect the other forum members. You need to hear it from Eric?

Edited by MicEffecT

Intro from 2006

1- Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

Richard Fortus Solo

7- Live And Let Die

Axl thanks someone for throwing a cigarette at the stage

8- If The World

Edited by Caroline

SMS my friend asking about that big flag people would unfold and she answered that she swears Axl smiled to her. Drunk? Possibly. Her, not Axl. Just to clarify. :P

Btw, just saw 2 Greatest Hits (the 04' one yes) ads on TV between Oscar broadcast here (Globo TV in Rio).

Thanks!

Don't shout out song names if they aren't played. People like springclean get confused. There's a bigger pic on HTGTH if someone wants to post it.

:rolleyes: People like springclean will also soon realize that it was a joke, and nothing of value was lost due to the joke being said.

No shit. People just logging in may think it's legit then wonder why HTGTH is posting a legit list and we're not. Don't take it personally.

We're not supposed to talk about HTGTH on here, so please stop bringing them up. Besides, I didn't post the full set so far, so hardly anyone even saw my post.

On with the show.

Relax. Don't get your panties in a bunch. 12000 posts, is that 1000 legit and 11000 of BS like your spewin' now? Just chill I ain't your momma. Ya don't have to listen to me. Just respect the other forum members. You need to hear it from Eric?

Dude, what are you even talking about? You don't even know me. Just because I don't have an Axl signature and avatar doesn't mean I'm not a supporter and "spew bullshit". Just stop.

Intro from 2006

1- Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

Richard Fortus Solo

7- Live And Let Die

8- If The World

I'm guessing the ciggy wasn't lit lol

Intro from 2006

1- Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

Richard Fortus Solo

7- Live And Let Die

8- If The World

Axl is thinner, jumping and running all the time!

Edited by Caroline

On with the show.

Dude, what are you even talking about? You don't even know me. Just because I don't have an Axl signature and avatar doesn't mean I'm not a supporter and "spew bullshit". Just stop.

Sorry. Don't Cry.