The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

Wonder if the camp is trying to figure out if Jarmo had any contacts they didn't want leaked, as well as content that they did not want leaked out? Too bad getting a phone ripped off--had it happen, really stinks, esp. if it's a Smartphone, with all kinds of personal content on it.

There's a chance he will be able to remote wipe his phone. I don't know him, just saying that's a phone feature that he may have set. Who knows?

so someone could now have most of the band on speed dial! :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told him to get his CPP to wipe the phone remotely. He has an iPhone. You can bet that there's info that should be leaked. But unless it's a GNR fan I'm sure they'll just unlock the phone and sell it. If you've ever been to Brasil, you know not to set down your cell even for a couple seconds. This is the place where the limo picks ya up at the airport, you get robbed, then buried alive on the beach. Brasilians can vouch for this. Jarmo should have known better.

Wonder if the camp is trying to figure out if Jarmo had any contacts they didn't want leaked, as well as content that they did not want leaked out? Too bad getting a phone ripped off--had it happen, really stinks, esp. if it's a Smartphone, with all kinds of personal content on it.

The camp may be worried about that, but I'd bet Jarmo's more worried about the video's of how he got the material in the first place...

The Bush part at the end was funny.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY BRAZILIAN TOUR STARS NOW!

Intro from 2006

1- Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

Axl took the Brazil`s flag and turned with full force

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

Richard Fortus Solo

7- Live And Let Die

Axl thanks someone for throwing a cigarette at the stage

8- If The World

Axl is thinner, jumping and running all the time!

9- Rocket Queen

DJ Ashba went to the crowd!!

Dizzy Reed`s solo

10- Street Of Dreams

11- Scraped

DJ Ashba`s solo: Ballad Of Death

12- Sweet Child O' Mine

13- You Could Be Mine (Formula 1 images on the big screen)

Axl`s Piano solo (Jam - Another brick in the wall)

14- November Rain

Bumbles solo

I told him to get his CPP to wipe the phone remotely. He has an iPhone. You can bet that there's info that should be leaked. But unless it's a GNR fan I'm sure they'll just unlock the phone and sell it. If you've ever been to Brasil, you know not to set down your cell even for a couple seconds. This is the place where the limo picks ya up at the airport, you get robbed, then buried alive on the beach. Brasilians can vouch for this. Jarmo should have known better.

I have lived in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY and a few cities in Brazil. I will be polite as you weren't and tell you that you are plain wrong. I challenge you to let me know a place in the world where you can safely let your phone alone be back 100% sure it will be there -- not even on Disneyland, bud.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome to The Jungle

3. Its So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

5. Sorry

6. Better

7. 4tus Solo (007)

8. Live And Let Die

9. If The World

10. Rocket Queen

11. Dizzy solo

12. Street of Dreams

13. Scraped.

14. Asbha solo

15. Sweet Child O' Mine

16. You Could Be Mine

17. Band jam

18. Axl piano Solo

19. November Rain.

20. Bumblefoot solo (Pink Panther)

Edited by tomazrui

Intro from 2006

1- Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

Richard Fortus Solo

7- Live And Let Die

8- If The World

9- Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed`s solo

10- Street Of Dreams

11- Scraped

12- Sweet Child O' Mine

14- November Rain

Bumbles solo (The Pink Panther)

15- Knockin' On Heavens Door

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome to The Jungle

3. Its So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

5. Sorry

6. Better

7. 4tus Solo (007)

8. Live And Let Die

9. If The World

10. Rocket Queen

11. Dizzy solo

12. Street of Dreams

13. Scraped.

14. Asbha solo

15. Sweet Child O' Mine

16. You Could Be Mine

17. Band jam

18. Axl piano Solo

19. November Rain

20. Bumblefoot solo (Pink Panther)

21. Knockin' On Heavens Door

I have lived in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY and a few cities in Brazil. I will be polite as you weren't and tell you that you are plain wrong. I challenge you to let me know a place in the world where you can safely let your phone alone be back 100% sure it will be there -- not even on Disneyland, bud.

Dude. I've been to BRasil many times. If ya look like ya have money or anything of value your targeted. I didn't say it has the highest crimerate or anything. I also neva said "leave it and come back" I had a couple seconds. There's alot more pickpocketing n' shit there. As for NYC. 19000000 people. Are you really gonna argue this? TRavel then come back and we'll compare notes.

Dude. I've been to BRasil many times. If ya look like ya have money or anything of value your targeted. I didn't say it has the highest crimerate or anything. I also neva said "leave it and come back" I had a couple seconds. There's alot more pickpocketing n' shit there. As for NYC. 19000000 people. Are you really gonna argue this? TRavel then come back and we'll compare notes.

19 million !! uau ! and how many people do you think there are in RIo or Sao Paulo ?

guys who cares really, cell phones go missing everyday my daughters got taken last night at her FRIENDS house! Could happen to anyone anywhere, just so happens it was his.

I agree. But I don't just sit back and let people spew shit. Never have, never will. Some know me, most don't. Those that don't... Who gives a fuck.

I was born in Rio and damn I felt as much as targeted near a slum in Rio as in San Francisco DMZ, but that may be just me and SF is much smaller. I see your point and I wasn't arguing Brazil is safe or has low crime rates as well. You were definitely off saying people burn someone in a beach, that never happened.

guys who cares really, cell phones go missing everyday my daughters got taken last night at her FRIENDS house! Could happen to anyone anywhere, just so happens it was his.

anyway:

t9dr4j.jpg

Axl should be singing Civil War in that outfit!

He really, really should..... :(

I was born in Rio and damn I felt as much as targeted near a slum in Rio as in San Francisco DMZ, but that may be just me and SF is much smaller. I see your point and I wasn't arguing Brazil is safe or has low crime rates as well. You were definitely off saying people burn someone in a beach, that never happened.

It's OK. As for the buried alive, not burned. It's fact. I was in Curtiba when it did. It was all over foreign news feeds. Local stations avoided it. It was during Carnival in I think 2007. Just google it. No need to discuss it here.

2006 Intro

1- Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

Richard Fortus Solo

7- Live And Let Die

8- If The World

9- Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed`s solo

10- Street Of Dreams

11- Scraped

12- Sweet Child O' Mine

14- November Rain

Bumbles solo (The Pink Panther)

15- Knockin' On Heavens Door

DJ went to the crowd AGAIN. (He liked! Lol!)

16- Shackler's Revenge rock1

Edited by Caroline