The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if anyone else noticed on GN'R's twitter page, or if this even matters...but I saw that jarmo's iPhone was stolen...

now I dunno about jarmo but I keep all of my music on my iPhone, as it's my mp3 player of choice...

does anyone see where I'm going with this?

thegeneral.torrent tomorrow? LOL

:lol:

I dunno if anyone else noticed on GN'R's twitter page, or if this even matters...but I saw that jarmo's iPhone was stolen...

now I dunno about jarmo but I keep all of my music on my iPhone, as it's my mp3 player of choice...

does anyone see where I'm going with this?

i wish it were possible for jarmo to have unheard songs but have u forgotten when bumblefoot was in the band axl didnt even let him have the songs to learn before the 06 tour happened? he had to go into a room with del or somebody to hear the (now released) chinese tracks..

if something leaks tho ... we kno where they came from :o

Edited by Frozen Inferno

Not everyone got Sorry and Madagascar, it's a beautiful setlist.

praying very hard that if there is a north american tour with a boston, ma date, they do Sorry.

funny sidenote about this: I PMd Eric about 3 months ago asking the policy for name changes because I considered changing mine to something like "PLZDOSORRYIFBOSTONDATE" or something like that haha. Still might do this...

The crowd look fucking pumped!

Anyway, not the most surprisingly set list but it's only the first date, they probably need some time to warm up for the longer shows. Plus they don't play the shows for the people on the message boards, they play it for those at the show, most of whom will only be seeing that one show which means they will play the set list that works the best and will deliver the best performance. Stop moaning and just be happpy that they're back on the road!

Omg that big flag in the crowd is awesome!! You brazilians are rocking rock3 So good to have the tour going again. Awesome pictures. Sweet setlist. Cool videos so far, crowd seems pumped. And I didn't think I could get more excited for the european shows than I already was.. haha.. nice! :D