• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortus and Dj on the way to Brasilia:

Posted image

Axl looks different with glasses on.

Not Axl.

hahaha ... How can someone think that´s Axl ??

:rofl-lol:

I'm pretty sure he didn't think it was actually Axl...

Edited by Mike Honcho

Axl's sounding at his best again, NO doubt!

Brilliant stuff - Hope to god they tour the UK again.

Oh and the crowd was AMAZING! Got to love the passion of the South American fans. The band must feed off that energy.

DJ Ashba just fits right in - Love this guy!

Missing Bucket' slightly less each day :ph34r:

If and when the band announces some Uk dates, Im going to snap up tickets for as many shows as I can. I think this tour will surpass the couple of shows I saw in '06.

Longer term, I'm really looking forward to hearing Ashbas presence on some new original material. I think Axl vocals over his guitar on some new rock tracks will sound pretty special. He's def got that 'Guns vibe' about him

LA

Bumble loved the big flag!!

@bumblefoot

OK, the show... greatest moment, the GIANT FLAG! Couldn't believe my eyes when it unraveled and spread across a sea of people, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen. 70 people made that happen, 2 months of planning, a lot of effort, expenses and care. If I ever ask myself why I've chosen a life of making music, *you* are the answer. That moment was the answer. The packed arena of glowing faces was the answer. You've given me more than you know. The flag was beautiful and thoughtful, just like those who made it. I'll never forget this, or any of you. Thank you for lifting our lives.

@bumblefoot

OK, the show... greatest moment, the GIANT FLAG! Couldn't believe my eyes when it unraveled and spread across a sea of people, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen. 70 people made that happen, 2 months of planning, a lot of effort, expenses and care. If I ever ask myself why I've chosen a life of making music, *you* are the answer. That moment was the answer. The packed arena of glowing faces was the answer. You've given me more than you know. The flag was beautiful and thoughtful, just like those who made it. I'll never forget this, or any of you. Thank you for lifting our lives.

AWwwww, that's so sweet

@bumblefoot

Ron is a first rate guy.

@bumblefoot

Ron is an awesome guy. :)

@bumblefoot

That's the way :thumbsup:

@bumblefoot

That's amazing

great pics-this is what i want to see.gnr playing to a packed house of adoring fans.loved the flag idea :thumbsup:

Don't get used to it when they come to the United States.

Yea that's right, according to you they only sell out in South America and Europe because people there are too poor and too stupid to know what good music is and that GnR had split up. Americans just know the perfect balance, because according to you, they know that Axl is a fascist that destroyed the original band, and that they know that Ke$ha and T-Pain are good artists that do it all for the love of music. God America is such a great country for music, thank god they dont sell out most GnR shows. I mean can you imagine a world where the U.S didnt sell out shows to the Pussy Cat Dolls and Larry the Cable guy! That would be awful, as would the youth stop listening to the Black Eye Peas and Fallout boy! And the only youth that knows that Fall out boy isnt good, they listen to Death/Metalcore, you know the one were they try to be the best at their instrument and then form a band that sounds like a cellphone recording(But I still like the shows). God GeorgeGlass would America do without you?