The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah Caroline.

You're gonna have so much fun it's gonna hurt when it's over.

I'm sad now. Seriously. Haha I wanna go to a Guns concert every single night.

Deb, I`m feeling like I was 15 years old again. I`m at work right now almost going to mineirinho to see something (my work`s place is in front of mineirinho) Lol!!! Soo excited that I can`t work appropriately! :D rock1

Oh yeah Caroline.

Deb, I`m feeling like I was 15 years old again. I`m at work right now almost going to mineirinho to see something (my work`s place is in front of mineirinho) Lol!!! Soo excited that I can`t work appropriately! :D rock1

Funny if you get fired :D

Brazilians you are amazing...the best crowd i ever seen...i think you deserve treatment like japanese fans,and one long long show

I was sceptic about new band,but after chinese democracy realised i saw all geniously of Axl Rose.

This band fuckin rocks,I like them all...

But two guitarists are my favor DJ Ashhaba and Mr Thal...

This is the best band ever for me ofcourse

I can't wait European tour and Belgrade show...

Have a nice South America tour

Oh yeah Caroline.

I'm very far from Brazil (7 hrs advanced) but the energy reaches here, I haven't slept from Sunday til yesterday waiting for Axl. I've waited till 7a.m. (12midnight Brazil) and very pissed off and hated Axl so much. :devil:

I've even told myself to stop this obsession and never coming back to this forum again but I can't stop and by seeing those videos cured my hatred feelings. rock3

To me, waiting for Axl till midnight is insane should everyone has work/school the following day. Friday or Saturday is fine but week days no way. But you ppl out there are rolling like Deb went to work the same day. Amazing Brazilians... rock1

Lastly, you deserve 'Estranged' :P

There's no doubt about it:

2009/2010, GNR has the absolute BEST live show of any band out there!!!!! Hail Guns N Roses!!!! rock3

Better than Pearl Jam? hum.... If you're talking about one of those Japanese concerts with lots of bonuses.... I guess I could agree with THAT.

Edited by syhead

I had a f^%$#in BLAST!! The crowd was insane!! I wanted to thank all of you for coming out to support us! THE FLAG BLEW ME AWAY!!!! HOLY F^$%K!!!! Many, many thanx To each and everyone of you for making this for us! I heard it took you all over a week to pain and costed 1000.00! I'll never forget it!

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

You guys have the best fans in the world ;)

That´s for sure ... GNR army

That flag was awesome!

What Bumble said was even better.

For the band to be so touched by what you guys did speaks volumes.

Keep on enjoying the gigs! :P

What Bumble says?

On Monday 8th March 2010, @bumblefoot said:

OK, the show... greatest moment, the GIANT FLAG! Couldn't believe my eyes when it unraveled and spread across a sea of people, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen. 70 people made that happen, 2 months of planning, a lot of effort, expenses and care. If I ever ask myself why I've chosen a life of making music, *you* are the answer. That moment was the answer. The packed arena of glowing faces was the answer. You've given me more than you know. The flag was beautiful and thoughtful, just like those who made it. I'll never forget this, or any of you. Thank you for lifting our lives.

2009/2010, GNR has the absolute BEST live show of any band out there!!!!! Hail Guns N Roses!!!! rock3

Better than Pearl Jam? hum.... If you're talking about one of those Japanese concerts with lots of bonuses.... I guess I could agree with THAT.

Yes, because I cannot seem to understand what lyrics that guy is singing. He has the pronunciation of a caveman singing with a set of gorilla testicles in his mouth.

Ah, now I understand. The flag was shown at the end of the show. Bit difficult for Axl to say much more than "Holy Shit" in the middle of Paradise City and the grand firewokrs finale immediately afterwards. But he definitely was impressed, I dare say. :thumbsup:

Great people, you Brasilians. Passionate fans, if there are any in this world. Thanks for making the band happy and giving them back some of the energy they spend on stage for us! :wub:

Yes, because I cannot seem to understand what lyrics that guy is singing. He has the pronunciation of a caveman singing with a set of gorilla testicles in his mouth.

LOL... I won't comment because I don't want to go off topic

Edited by syhead