The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

I have Scraped, If the world and 1 min of sorry. I got scared and stopped 1 min into sorry cause the batery was getting low pretty fast. Turned out it lasted. :lol: Sorry.

Got some good pics too, but I'm sending them to GNR International first, cause I promised. :P They made me their official reporter for the Brasilia and Rio shows. I'll post them here afterwards. :lol:

Uploading Scraped to youtube. Pray that it finishes, cause if the connection gets fucked up again I'm going to bed and I'll try tomorrow again.

awesome, thanks! pretty great angle! where you were standing is basically 3 people to the left of where i was when i saw them. its insane to be that close to the band!

have fun in rio!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Error uploading scraped. Hahaha. Does this type of shit only happen to me? Cause it happens a lot.

Well, sorry folks, but the concert ended 3 AM and I had to be at work at 8. Of course I could not sleep after a concert like that. And then after work I had to pack and come to Rio. It's now 1:30 AM, that means I've been up for about 41 hours. LOL. I gotta go to bed. I'll try to upload the rest tomorrow, if the weather isn't nice for me to go to the beach :lol:

Good Night.

Wow! I got weepy and goosebumps with every single video from the show last night.. :heart:

Jeez, im gonna lost it completely at the show in Caracas.. :rolleyes:

Axl looks fantastic on this pic! Love the whole outfit!

axlbrasilia1.jpg

Ohh Hiiiiii DJ!!!!! See ya soon! :kiss:

Edited by nathalie92

axlbrasilia1.jpg

Wow, I don't think Axl has seen a more flattering photo in ages. He looks to have lost an excessive amount of weight. Pretty impressive.

The show looks to have been fantastic. The setlist looks quite common these days, outside of Scraped. I really want to hear "Estranged" on this tour, these South American fans deserve it.

Hey, I just found out I don't know how to post pics here for ya from my computer.

Gonna have to upload them somewhere. Damn.

I suggest get your own account for free 2GB http://www.dropbox.com

It will sync your local files from your computers (office, home or other location) onto your online server account. No more hassle to upload images, video or audio.

I've tried it, one at my office (MacOS), two Windows at home (laptop and desktop) and 1 smartphone. Every update syncs to each station. :thumbsup:

Hey, I just found out I don't know how to post pics here for ya from my computer.

Gonna have to upload them somewhere. Damn.

I suggest get your own account for free 2GB http://www.dropbox.com

It will sync your local files from your computers (office, home or other location) onto your online server account. No more hassle to upload images, video or audio.

I've tried it, one at my office (MacOS), two Windows at home (laptop and desktop) and 1 smartphone. Every update syncs to each station. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'll try it later. Right now i'm trying to upload the vids, but youtube is not helping.

I'm not sure if this has been posted all ready, but in this video Axl notices the flag and says "HOLY SHIT" on this video Axl notices the flag and says "holy shit" on the mic. :P

WOW!! AMazing moment

I love when Axl like signals for Richard and DJ to come and look and the 3 of them are at the front looking!! rock3rock3

I'm not sure if this has been posted all ready, but in this video Axl notices the flag and says "HOLY SHIT" on this video Axl notices the flag and says "holy shit" on the mic. :P

That is just WAY BEYOND COOL, in every fuckin' sense of the word!!! :thumbsup:

According to Bumblefoot, that huge banner was a great moment for the band!

Brazilians are nuts!!