The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a f^%$#in BLAST!! The crowd was insane!! I wanted to thank all of you for coming out to support us! THE FLAG BLEW ME AWAY!!!! HOLY F^$%K!!!! Many, many thanx To each and everyone of you for making this for us! I heard it took you all over a week to pain and costed 1000.00! I'll never forget it!

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

DJ you rock, all the band members rock, you're all great to keep in touch with the fans. It would be very nice if you could talk to Axl & the guys about playing Estranged live hehe, I think you'd particularly kick ass on the solos. :xmasssanta:

Bumble loved the big flag!!

@bumblefoot

OK, the show... greatest moment, the GIANT FLAG! Couldn't believe my eyes when it unraveled and spread across a sea of people, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen. 70 people made that happen, 2 months of planning, a lot of effort, expenses and care. If I ever ask myself why I've chosen a life of making music, *you* are the answer. That moment was the answer. The packed arena of glowing faces was the answer. You've given me more than you know. The flag was beautiful and thoughtful, just like those who made it. I'll never forget this, or any of you. Thank you for lifting our lives.

Thank YOU for the best night of my life!! I fucking looooooooved it!! Make Rio even better, cause after that I can totally die and go to heaven.

Bumble, I got 2 of DJ's guitar picks yesterday but none of yours. So here's the deal: Rio gig, aim at me. :lol: K? If you could just reach out and hand me the pick it would be awesome, cause i'm very bad at catching.

I had a f^%$#in BLAST!! The crowd was insane!! I wanted to thank all of you for coming out to support us! THE FLAG BLEW ME AWAY!!!! HOLY F^$%K!!!! Many, many thanx To each and everyone of you for making this for us! I heard it took you all over a week to pain and costed 1000.00! I'll never forget it!

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

True. =) But it was a pleasure.

Love y'all. And I'll never forget last night.

My Grandkids will hear about it. If I live to have some.

Edited by Deb Rose

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

You guys have the best fans in the world ;)

Take a look how the superior sector was trembling: rock3rock3

Giant Flag (superior sector)

(premium sector)

It`s almost impossible to see the band`s reaction. :(

That's so cool. It was just in front of Axl.

Are they gonna take the banner to other shows or just Brasilia?

They already gave the flag to the band. It`s a welcome flag in name of all brazilians fans. More little surprises are being prepared. Let`s see if it will work well as in Brasilia. It`s too hard move a crowd like that. :)

Edited by Caroline

I have Scraped, If the world and 1 min of sorry. I got scared and stopped 1 min into sorry cause the batery was getting low pretty fast. Turned out it lasted. :lol: Sorry.

Got some good pics too, but I'm sending them to GNR International first, cause I promised. :P They made me their official reporter for the Brasilia and Rio shows. I'll post them here afterwards. :lol:

Uploading Scraped to youtube. Pray that it finishes, cause if the connection gets fucked up again I'm going to bed and I'll try tomorrow again.