australia

wheredowegonow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The logical time for them to have come would have been before/after the Japan/Asian dates.

I believe Oz was considered for then but it didn't happen (obviously) so my guess is it could be a long time before we see them down here again unfortuantely :(

1993-2007 was 14 years

Hopefully they consider Aus for 2010/2011

We need some more shows

The logical time for them to have come would have been before/after the Japan/Asian dates.

I believe Oz was considered for then but it didn't happen (obviously) so my guess is it could be a long time before we see them down here again unfortuantely :(

1993-2007 was 14 years

We need some more shows

was told on the radio today from a reliable music writer for a major melbourne news paper tour could be scheduled for end of 2010....

1993-2007 was 14 years

We need some more shows

was told on the radio today from a reliable music writer for a major melbourne news paper tour could be scheduled for end of 2010....

let's hope :thumbsup:

someone over at another forum said they heard something on triple m radio station that late 2010 early 2011 they could be here in aus, also a mention about them playing at a festival here. not sure how reliable the info is though. gnr at big day out. now that would be killer :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

From the new Appetite for Discussion: http://gnr-afd.forumotion.com/hot-rumours-f2/tour-in-australia-and-the-us-t5.htm

"A Norwegian news channel talked to Dj Ashba while he got a new tatoo in Oslo. Here's a quote (translated to Norwegian first be the reporter):

– Vi har gjort Sør-Amerika, Asia, Sentral Amerika, Europa, og så er det Australia, tror jeg, og USA. Det har vært morsomt.

This should translate to:

- We have done [toured] South-America. Central America, Europe, and then it is Australia, I think, and USA. It's been fun.

In other words, Dj implies that the European tour will be followed be concerts in Australia and US.

Source: http://www.tv2underholdning.no/gkn/her-faar-guns-nroses-tatovering-i-oslo-3220972.html"

Herald Sun says GNR is playing Sydney but not Melbourne

(I really hope they add more then 1 show to the Aus tour) rock3

Herald Sun Sunday 11th "Guns N Roses Playing Sydney Snubbing Melbourne in December"

Yeah I saw that in todays paper. No way will they play Sydney and not come to Melbourne

Herald Sun Sunday 11th "Guns N Roses Playing Sydney Snubbing Melbourne in December"

Yeah I saw that in todays paper. No way will they play Sydney and not come to Melbourne

Let's hope TeeJay come to Melbourne guys rock3

Let's hope TeeJay come to Melbourne guys rock3

The Herald Sun is unreliable at the best of times. Why would Axl bring the boys all the way to Aus for only one show??? It doesn't make $$$$$ sense. Who cares what the papers write anyway? Have we forgotten "Get in the ring" already? They kicked arse in Melbourne 2007 and they will do it again in 2010/11. We can choose to believe whatever we like, but, we will never lose our faith. G'N'R in Australia? Bring it on! rock3