The OFFICIAL Belo Horizonte Concert Thread - March 10, Brazil

Caroline

Guns N' Roses

South American Tour 2010

Brazilian Tour 2010

Belo Horizonte , MG, Brazil - 3rd biggest city of Brazil

Mineirinho Gym, March 10th 9:00 PM (Brazil Time)

25,000 tickets

Opening Act: Sebastian Bach.

*1st GNR concert in Belo Horizonte, capital of Minas Gerais state

1.Intro / Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome to The Jungle

3. It´s so Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

5. Sorry

6. 4tus Solo / Live and Let Die

7. If The World

8. Rocket Queen

9. Dizzy Solo / Street Of Dreams

10. You Could Be Mine

11. Ashba Solo (Ballad of Death) / Sweet Child O' Mine

12. Jam (Another Brick in The Wall) / Axl Solo / November Rain

13. Bumble Solo (Pink Panther) / Nightrain

14. Knockin' On Heaven's Door!

15. Paradise City

3339898.jpg

mineirinho-finaiswl2002.jpg

OgAAAC6ouBxUPhnGC5BIIt9dAJnmK91MCF86pguvkFv49HXmHQ4lYYevvELQzv2za5S2asyCqna3IWlvV8VE7bv_3XUAm1T1UMtC_zel-GYBnNWqmd3tjD9wAWuY.jpg

Updates: tomazrui, marlon_brando15.

Edited by Caroline

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Ashba and Dizzy Reed @ airport. :rofl-lol:

OgAAAEw2dfVO0aBHxqUXMwlpC2Sl9VQNe4f5u-eC2eCNB-niWEOCrXlhI0NdeunaNeT-Pi6zOgT1o-U2Bpo-QuGK5CYAm1T1UJo6j-pifW_bYcKnbynL9qsxLPzV.jpg

Hope everyone going has an awesome time! Are there any surprises from the fans occuring at this one?

Yeap! We have surprises!

Is this show sold out?

Not yet, but I think just have a few tickets. :)

Edited by Caroline

Project for 2016

vista-08.jpg

This Project for 2016, is it 3D photorealistic mixed in photomontage or ready built for the concert tomorrow?

Edited by axlrod

Project for 2016

vista-08.jpg

This Project for 2016, is it 3D photorealistic mixed in photomontage or ready built for the concert tomorrow?

Im thinking the men of Brazil have it made right now, they have the best lookingn women on the planet and the greatest rock band of our time kickin some ass down there!!!! I cant imagine it getting any better than that!!! But for thes rest of us far away, is this streaming feed the real deal or just some BS???

Sweet! Beautiful place....

Is it you in that picture?

That girl? No. Her name is Luana and she posted it in a brazilian forum.

Guys, this is just a project. They will reform the gym. I put it just to illustrate! :)

Are u going to this one?

Yessssssssssssssssss!!!! :D :D :D I`m going!! rock3:wub: :wub:

Project for 2016

vista-08.jpg

Im thinking the men of Brazil have it made right now, they have the best lookingn women on the planet and the greatest rock band of our time kickin some ass down there!!!! I cant imagine it getting any better than that!!! But for thes rest of us far away, is this streaming feed the real deal or just some BS???

Basically, your typical audience bootleg, but it's streaming, instead of being traded out. May be good quality, may suck.

I'll try to update through my iPod. Count on me. It will be hard as hell going to school next day, but I don't care. I'm better than 99% of those fuckers sleeping or not :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Caroline, are you going to text someone with the setlist or someone is going to do it ?? I can give you my number to arrange that. I hope you get Estranged or TWAT :thumbsup:

Edited by marlon_brando15

Tomorrow will be my first GNR concert after two failed attempts. I was too young to RIR2, but I wanted to go. I couldn't make RIR3 due professional obligations.

This is kinda huge for a kid that grew up listening to Lies and AFD on LP (and MJ tapes) and then later on bought UYI I & II CDs. I was never considered rebel or anything. I am pretty much a nerd that can't be recognized as such. Guns N' Roses was and still is fun to listen -- kinda aggressive, but also inspirational and reflexive at times -- fire, ice and again, fun.

I hope you do have fun either way, coming to the gig or reloading the threads here as I've been doing for 9 years now. Yes, it took me 2 years to join the forum. Peace!

Wonder how people tend to find out what hotel bands are staying at. I never manage that :P Awesome pics from Bumble!

It's not that hard actually if you live in the city.Quick internet search would do if you don't.

Btw Bumble mentioned they have no internet at the hotel.He was updating his twitter from some "friend's" home - I'm assuming a fan since I don't think he has friends living in Belo Horizonte - I don't quite understand how Axl has a private jet to go back and forth from concerts to Rio and the rest of the band is stuck with van rides,commercial flights and and hotels with no internet.I'm not saying it is a bad hotel.It is actually luxurious but no internet ... really? Maybe it's their own choice because they like to explore the new places and Axl would rather not

but if I'm honest this kind of thing kinda bothers me and makes me wonder what the real deal is...

On a brighter note i would get quite a kick out of Bumble coming over to my place to check his e-mails and update his twitter :thumbsup:

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®