The OFFICIAL Belo Horizonte Concert Thread - March 10, Brazil

Caroline

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to update through my iPod. Count on me. It will be hard as hell going to school next day, but I don't care. I'm better than 99% of those fuckers sleeping or not :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Caroline, are you going to text someone with the setlist or someone is going to do it ?? I can give you my number to arrange that. I hope you get Estranged or TWAT :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: U can find the setlist at GNR Brasil, Gunners Brasil, twitter, Perfect crime. tomazrui will help you!

Ps. Once inside the venue, no cell phone. I want to live that moment as the last of my life. :)rock3:wub:

Edited by Caroline

Wonder how people tend to find out what hotel bands are staying at. I never manage that :P Awesome pics from Bumble!

It's not that hard actually if you live in the city.Quick internet search would do if you don't.

Btw Bumble mentioned they have no internet at the hotel.He was updating his twitter from some "friend's" home - I'm assuming a fan since I don't think he has friends living in Belo Horizonte - I don't quite understand how Axl has a private jet to go back and forth from concerts to Rio and the rest of the band is stuck with van rides,commercial flights and and hotels with no internet.I'm not saying it is a bad hotel.It is actually luxurious but no internet ... really? Maybe it's their own choice because they like to explore the new places and Axl would rather not

but if I'm honest this kind of thing kinda bothers me and makes me wonder what the real deal is...

On a brighter note i would get quite a kick out of Bumble coming over to my place to check his e-mails and update his twitter :thumbsup:

Just clearing that out, as it turned out they didn't have internet at the hotel because the service was down in the area.

BTW Bumbledude saved the evening helping out a fan who passed out in a taxi. Superbumble rock1

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

Wonder how people tend to find out what hotel bands are staying at. I never manage that :P Awesome pics from Bumble!

It's not that hard actually if you live in the city.Quick internet search would do if you don't.

Btw Bumble mentioned they have no internet at the hotel.He was updating his twitter from some "friend's" home - I'm assuming a fan since I don't think he has friends living in Belo Horizonte - I don't quite understand how Axl has a private jet to go back and forth from concerts to Rio and the rest of the band is stuck with van rides,commercial flights and and hotels with no internet.I'm not saying it is a bad hotel.It is actually luxurious but no internet ... really? Maybe it's their own choice because they like to explore the new places and Axl would rather not

but if I'm honest this kind of thing kinda bothers me and makes me wonder what the real deal is...

On a brighter note i would get quite a kick out of Bumble coming over to my place to check his e-mails and update his twitter :thumbsup:

Just clearing that out, as it turned out they didn't have internet at the hotel because the service was down in the area.

BTW Bumbledude saved the evening helping out a fan who passed out in a taxi. Superbumble rock1

Yeah, I guess some internet searching will do it!

A lot of bands are staying at different hotels while touring, from what I've understand at least. I can't see why they want to, but I think it's pretty normal?

One ting is sure, Bumble is a hero!

IT`S TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

4 months counting the days and finally, it`s today!! I`m happy and excited!

Beautiful and sunny day here in Belo Horizonte, blue sky... and later... Sebastian Bach and Guns N` Roses! I`m in heaven!

Yesterday I met Helen Luna and Ali Mari and they`re so cool and funny! We went to mineirinho and we left something for the band AND for Beta there (just a little surprise)!

Well, I have to work now and then I`m going to realize my dream!

Have fun here guys! Lol! ROCK BH GNR!!!! rock3rock3

Edited by Caroline

IT`S TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

4 months counting the days and finally, it`s today!! I`m happy and excited!

Beautiful and sunny day here in Belo Horizonte, blue sky... and later... Sebastian Bach and Guns N` Roses! I`m in heaven!

Yesterday I met Helen Luna and Ali Mari and they`re so cool and funny! We went to mineirinho and we left something for the band there (just a little surprise)!

Well, I have to work now and then I`m going to realize my dream!

Have fun here guys! Lol! ROCK BH GNR!!!! rock3rock3

Caroline, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! Please brings us all the info!!!! Are you going to try o sneak a camera in?

@Bumblefoot

Apologies to everyone waiting outside the hotel today, had to get right to the venue, couldn't stop n' hang :( A girl ran after the van - I asked the van driver to stop but he kept going, he didn't speak English. Hopefully I'll see you all after the show...!

He's such a gentle!!!