OFFICIAL PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - March 16, Brazil

gunsguy

If you guys still think smashing up instruments and showing up at 3 am is cool, you've got a serious problem.

I think it be cool as fuck cuz I like REAL ROCK......not the preprogrammed shit that we been fed.......aint nuttin wrong wit me cuz I'm a born n' bred

ROCKER!!!!! GUNS N' ROSES HELL YEAH!!!!

TacticalFacePalm.jpg

You're the one that deserves that picture, seeing as how MM was joking...

EDIT: Some of these pictures from recent concerts are awesome by the way! Loving Axl's style and especially that silver coat/jacket!

Edited by Black Sabbath

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I post this with the risk of being banned from the forum...if thats the case, what ever, I'll go to another GNR forum and read others bitching.

You fuckers complain too much...oh people have to work in the morning go to school in the morning, the setlist isnt long enoough....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCHES STOP BEING FUCKING PUSSIES!!!

if you aren't going to the show, go fuck yourself, what the fuck do you care? that the setlist wasnt up before you went to bed? fuck you, read it in the morning.

the people going to these shows, you think once the lights go down they give a fuck what time it is? no. and if you go to the show, chances are, you took the day off from work the next day cause you arent a fucking retard....either that or you plan on going to work with zero to minimal sleep.

oh wait, but the setlist was only 2 and a half fucking hours? oooo poor little fuckin babies, chances are you aren't going to get a 4 hour setlist every fucking night.

happy st. paddys day

and go fuck your self whiners

I post this with the risk of being banned from the forum...if thats the case, what ever, I'll go to another GNR forum and read others bitching.

You fuckers complain too much...oh people have to work in the morning go to school in the morning, the setlist isnt long enoough....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCHES STOP BEING FUCKING PUSSIES!!!

if you aren't going to the show, go fuck yourself, what the fuck do you care? that the setlist wasnt up before you went to bed? fuck you, read it in the morning.

the people going to these shows, you think once the lights go down they give a fuck what time it is? no. and if you go to the show, chances are, you took the day off from work the next day cause you arent a fucking retard....either that or you plan on going to work with zero to minimal sleep.

oh wait, but the setlist was only 2 and a half fucking hours? oooo poor little fuckin babies, chances are you aren't going to get a 4 hour setlist every fucking night.

happy st. paddys day

Well done.

happy st. paddys day

Actually I did go to the show in Saturday, I'm no internet hero. I traveled 500km to see Axl, and I don't care about him going on late, but could you imagine people from "Nordeste" (1000km from São Paulo, and believe me, there was a lot of people there) who had a fucking bad night of sleep waiting for someone who doesn't care about your life, then he goes on late for no reason ?? I think you should think a second about this. I spend all my money on this trip, I'm fucking happy cause I saw Guns N' Roses, it's okay, but it's not a cool thing for Axl to do with fans. Anyway, in Porto Alegre I think it was a different case.

Edited by marlon_brando15

happy st. paddys day

Actually I did go to the show in Saturday, I'm no internet hero. I traveled 500km to see Axl, and I don't care about him going on late, but could you imagine people from "Nordeste" (1000km from São Paulo, and believe me, there was a lot of people there) who had a fucking bad night of sleep waiting for someone who doesn't care about your life, then he goes on late for no reason ?? I think you should think a second about this. I spend all my money on this trip, I'm fucking happy cause I saw Guns N' Roses, it's okay, but it's not a cool thing for Axl to do with fans. Anyway, in Porto Alegre I think it was a different case.

why should he care about your life? why should he care if people have to go to work? people make the decision to go to the show, they pay for a service, and he provides that exact service....

happy st. paddys day

why should he care about your life? why should he care if people have to go to work? people make the decision to go to the show, they pay for a service, and he provides that exact service....

That's what we are discussing. He isn't providing as combined. We do pay for a show at 9:30 and he appears at 00:40. Could you imagine your boss asking for a paperwork in 1 week and you deliver to him in 4 weeks ?? Hmmm..

happy st. paddys day

That's what we are discussing. He isn't providing as combined. We do pay for a show at 9:30 and he appears at 00:40. Could you imagine your boss asking for a paperwork in 1 week and you deliver to him in 4 weeks ?? Hmmm..

my tickets for both shows that I went to read "show at 8pm" nothing about "Guns n' Roses on stage at 8pm"

and those shows started at exactly 8 with opening bands.

service provided

happy st. paddys day

my tickets for both shows that I went to read "show at 8pm" nothing about "Guns n' Roses on stage at 8pm"

and those shows started at exactly 8 with opening bands.

service provided

My father lived in USA for 20 years and he would call you an American "McDonalds", where there are no negotiations and you're always right. You do know Axl is wrong going on late, and you're still defending him. I love Axl, I don't care about the time, I'll see him anyway, but it's not right to fuck with people who paid expensive tickets to see the band and have to work or have responsibilities in the morning. And most of the time there ARE NO REASONS for the delay. That's what I'm telling you. That's not rock n' roll, and you know that.

most of the time there ARE NO REASONS

Welcome to GnR-world friend.

That's how they roll.

That's how they've always rolled.

That's not rock n' roll

That's exactly rock and roll. ;)

Still doesn't make it right :D

Like I said, for me It's alright, but I think about other people too. I think I'm gay :rofl-lol:

Holy shit! Is Jarmo now posting here??

Here's my take on the going on late. All of us on the internet and have followed the band for years know GnR will never play on time. We are just a fraction of the GnR population that goes to the shows. You have to look at the general public's view, the ones who just got a ticket because of Axl or for the fact they want to see a kick ass rock n roll show. The general public are the ones who will make this band a success again. These people have a life outside of GnR, and won't make extra plans for a very late start. I honestly don't care what time they go on as long as there is a show, however the average Joe will think differently.

These people have a life outside of GnR, and won't make extra plans for a very late start.

So someone from the GnR camp walks up to any one of these people and hands them a ticket to a private GnR gig at an exclusive bar.

Ticket says **SHOW STARTS AT 2 AM**.

Not one of these people are going to show up?

These people have a life outside of GnR, and won't make extra plans for a very late start.

So someone from the GnR camp walks up to any one of these people and hands them a ticket to a private GnR gig at an exclusive bar.

Ticket says **SHOW STARTS AT 2 AM**.

Not one of these people are going to show up?

They probably would show up, but that's different planning to go to a show starting at 8pm and another private show at 2 am is a little different. I guess it all goes to priorities and you won't have everyone happy no matter what time they go on.

Again I could care less what time they hit the stage and for how long they play. Axl needs to cater to the general public and think about those who are not the devoted like us. No matter what we will buy the CD's, Tshirts, tickets and more we are not the ones who take the band to the top. The casual fans are the ones they need to cater to, and they are the ones who will be the first to bitch about having to wait all night.

Edited by Mega_Music

the whinning I hate here is " I gotta work the next day " or in a few hours .......... suck it up , call in sick , or USE A FUCKING VACATION DAY !!!! thumbsup.gif

I do that regardless of what band I am seeing, if the band plays wed I take thurs off.

the whinning I hate here is " I gotta work the next day " or in a few hours .......... suck it up , call in sick , or USE A FUCKING VACATION DAY !!!! thumbsup.gif

I do that regardless of what band I am seeing, if the band plays wed I take thurs off.

pretty simple !!! thumbsup.gif

absolutly. I don't care if it is acdc who ends at 11, gnr who ends at 2am, or fred fucking penner doing a show beside the fucking tickle trunk at 5 in the afternoon.....the next day is a none work day....

absolutly. I don't care if it is acdc who ends at 11, gnr who ends at 2am, or fred fucking penner doing a show beside the fucking tickle trunk at 5 in the afternoon.....the next day is a none work day....

rofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gif

Hell Yeah, This is Rock N' Roll-there are no rules, no limits-won't kill anybody ta miss a lil' sleep!! Shut the whiny complainin' pathetic Bullshit Up!! Take a walk on da wild side,climb outta ur rut, the dionysian energy of True rock will not yeild to the confines of time, or your definition of "normal" Fuck normal-it's bloody boring throw off all the constraints of Time and live a little!! :thumbsup:

Hell Yeah, This is Rock N' Roll-there are no rules, no limits-won't kill anybody ta miss a lil' sleep!! Shut the whiny complainin' pathetic Bullshit Up!! Take a walk on da wild side,climb outta ur rut, the dionysian energy of True rock will not yeild to the confines of time, or your definition of "normal" Fuck normal-it's bloody boring throw off all the constraints of Time and live a little!! :thumbsup:

This. I´ve taken vacation days to see GNR in 2007