Tickets sold approx 20, 000

ka5s84.jpg2h590m0.jpg

2h72kqx.jpg262qwk8.jpg

ivejw9.jpgn1ea1w.jpg

zuf56w.jpgidyued.jpg

160vvax.jpg

Photos: Mauro Vieira

sfx269.jpg

"...Which brings us to tonights show in Porto Alegre. When our truck rolled off the cliff, all the drums were smashed. Bobby's 'Angel Down' custom bass drum heads do not exist anymore (total bummer). Worse yet, when the truck was at the bottom of the cliff, locals came out & raided the scene, stealing whatever they could. All of Johnny Chromatic's guitars are missing right now. The airlines lost Johnny's luggage as well on the way to Rio. Johnny is right now on tour in South America with literally no instruments & no clothes. All he has right now is the shirt & shorts he is wearing. Lucky for him it's warm down here! We all feel like total shit for Johnny. Guns N' Roses have been kind enough to offer us use of any equiptment we need for the rest of the tour. Which means we can play the gigs! As I write this at 6pm local time, we have no idea what time we're going on tonight. GNR's backline is still not on the stage due to the 19 hour drive from Rio to Porto Alegre. We are shooting for a 9pm set time but it could be later. It has taken us all everything we got to pull off tonight's show... the show must go on! See you in a couple of hours Porto Alegre!..."

taken from Baz blog

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tequila Baby at 7 PM

Rosa Tattoada at 8 PM

Bach at 9 PM

GNR after 10 PM

Tickets sold approx 20, 000

sfx269.jpg

"...Which brings us to tonights show in Porto Alegre. When our truck rolled off the cliff, all the drums were smashed. Bobby's 'Angel Down' custom bass drum heads do not exist anymore (total bummer). Worse yet, when the truck was at the bottom of the cliff, locals came out & raided the scene, stealing whatever they could. All of Johnny Chromatic's guitars are missing right now. The airlines lost Johnny's luggage as well on the way to Rio. Johnny is right now on tour in South America with literally no instruments & no clothes. All he has right now is the shirt & shorts he is wearing. Lucky for him it's warm down here! We all feel like total shit for Johnny. Guns N' Roses have been kind enough to offer us use of any equiptment we need for the rest of the tour. Which means we can play the gigs! As I write this at 6pm local time, we have no idea what time we're going on tonight. GNR's backline is still not on the stage due to the 19 hour drive from Rio to Porto Alegre. We are shooting for a 9pm set time but it could be later. It has taken us all everything we got to pull off tonight's show... the show must go on! See you in a couple of hours Porto Alegre!..."

taken from Baz blog

Caroline you helping tonight??

GN'R Is playing in a freaking parking lot!!! WTF

Truck rolled down the cliff??? :shocked: That sucks.

The truck rolling down the cliff...that's unfortunate.

"Worse yet, when the truck was at the bottom of the cliff, locals came out & raided the scene, stealing whatever they could. "

THAT sucks...

LOL. Ashba just posted on facebook he just got to Porto Alegre.

I think they're there.

Good because some fans in Porto Alegre were reporting the same thing on twitter.Anyway ... we might be looking at a 3 hours delay

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

LOL. Ashba just posted on facebook he just got to Porto Alegre.

I think they're there.

Good because some fans in Porto Alegre were reporting the same thing on twitter

I just saw this and I already answered them... let`s wait to see.

perfectcrimegnr twitter are getting texts from some fans that are there, and they're saying they aren't finished with the stage set up yet. The openning acts should start in an hour. They blame it on the Rio incident.

It's 10 PM now

Holy fuck i'm gonna wake up tomorrow and Guns Is gonna be midway through the set :D

sfx269.jpg

GN'R Is playing in a freaking parking lot!!! WTF

I saw Ozzfest in a freaking parking lot in Toronto! :tongue2:

Middle of summer all day long on hot asphalt...it was brutal.

Most blood I ever saw at a concert I think...lots of skinned elbows and knees...and faces.