OFFICIAL PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - March 16, Brazil

gunsguy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosa Tatooada on stage.

Crowd are booing.

Considering they apparently have atleast 2 hours more to wait....it'll probably only get worse.

I was at a show in 06 that started at 12:30 and I thought those people were pissed (and that was a Friday).

Edited by BMo13

ROSA TATOOADA ON STAGE. FINALLY

Wow this is gonna be a late show! I heard Rosa wasn't playing. I can almost guarantee Axl ain't there yet. The plan was to bring Baz then GNR due to time delay on stage setup and travel time. Now a 30 minute opener, a 30 min break then a 45 minute Baz set. Then atleast 60 mins to GNR, atleast. I'd say 2am!!!

Edited by MicEffecT

Rosa Tatooada on stage.

Crowd are booing.

Considering they apparently have atleast 2 hours more to wait....it'll probably only get worse.

I was at a show in 06 that started at 12:30 and I thought those people were pissed (and that was a Friday).

Yea, i went to the Oakland show that year and they didn't go on till like 12:30... I was like fuck it, the longer i wait, the longer it will be till the GNR experience is over. Not to mention i had my last final ever for College the next morning at 7. BTW i fucking aced that final :book:

ROSA TATOOADA ON STAGE. FINALLY

Wow this is gonna be a late show! I heard Rosa wasn't playing. I can almost guarantee Axl ain't there yet. The plan was to bring Baz then GNR due to time delay on stage setup and travel time. Now a 30 minute opener, a 30 min break then a 45 minute Baz set. Then atleast 60 mins to GNR, atleast. I'd say 2am!!!

I`d say 4 am!!! LOL!

so, why are things getting started so late????

Because of the stage. 19 hours driving between Rio - Porto Alegre.

Rosa Tatooada played only three songs.

Looks like that when the guitarrist knew they were gonna play only 20 minutes, he left the stage LOL

EDIT: Already posted! Caroline is faster than everybody else lol.

Edited by tomazrui