OFFICIAL PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - March 16, Brazil

gunsguy

Yup show has started!!!. I read at HTGTH that Axl left Rio at 6:30pm local time. Would explain why the fans haven't seen him. Atleast we know he's at the show. That's all I care about. Tomazrui, I said that because of your legitimacy. Just don't claim posts as your own or confirm things without a source. I have nothin' against ya!

C'mon, tomzrui has been great with updates during the Brazilian tour and you dare to criticize him... c'mon...

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup show has started!!!. I read at HTGTH that Axl left Rio at 6:30pm local time. Would explain why the fans haven't seen him. Atleast we know he's at the show. That's all I care about. Tomazrui, I said that because of your legitimacy. Just don't claim posts as your own or confirm things without a source. I have nothin' against ya!

C'mon, tomzrui has been great with updates during the Brazilian tour and you dare to criticize him... c'mon...

What pissed me off was the comment about...

Does anyone know if Axl has left Rio?

Yes, he has left.

We deal with facts here.

Well, guess what, I was right.

My commom sense worth more than gold, Jerry, gold!

Well, guess what, I was right.

My commom sense worth more than gold, Jerry, gold!

Dude, get off the dick your ridin' and update the forum. Stop acting like a bitch! OK Jerry

Well the limit is 4 am LOL

If that's true, and this show started at 1:47, it looks like a probably 18 song or so set-list time permitting.

AH nice, betting time: let's take friendly bets that they exceed the 4am time. My guess is that they would be fine with paying the fine (if one exists) for going past 4am, to ensure that the fans get a full show. That's always been Axl's style, hasn't it? Wanting to deliver a full show?