OFFICIAL PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - March 16, Brazil

gunsguy

The reason I asked this is... No one has seen him leave the hotel. He may be staying in Alegre but if he's in Rio. He may still be there.

LOL maybe they are watching the wrong place...

anyone interested in baz set:

1 Slave To The Grind

2 Back In The Saddle.

3 Big Guns

4 Here I Am

5 Stuck Inside

6 Piece Of Me

7 18 and Life

8 "brazilian'' metalhead

9 Stabbing Daggers

10 In a Darkened Room

11 Love Is a Bitchslap

12 Monkey Business

13 You Dont Understand

14 I Remember You

wow baz's set looks frigging awesome. can't believe he's playing darkened room.

Baz is freakin' awesome.

I remember you. Damn.

Why doesn't he play By Your Side. He played it in 06 but not now. And Quicksand was only played at one Canadian show I believe in 2009-10

Quicksand was NOT played during the 2010 tour. It was apparently played at the first CDN show, but that turned out to be false.

and yea, By Your Side would be sweet....

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I asked this is... No one has seen him leave the hotel. He may be staying in Alegre but if he's in Rio. He may still be there.

LOL maybe they are watching the wrong place...

anyone interested in baz set:

1 Slave To The Grind

2 Back In The Saddle.

3 Big Guns

4 Here I Am

5 Stuck Inside

6 Piece Of Me

7 18 and Life

8 "brazilian'' metalhead

9 Stabbing Daggers

10 In a Darkened Room

11 Love Is a Bitchslap

12 Monkey Business

13 You Dont Understand

14 I Remember You

wow baz's set looks frigging awesome. can't believe he's playing darkened room.

Baz is freakin' awesome.

I remember you. Damn.

Why doesn't he play By Your Side. He played it in 06 but not now. And Quicksand was only played at one Canadian show I believe in 2009-10

Quicksand was NOT played during the 2010 tour. It was apparently played at the first CDN show, but that turned out to be false.

and yea, By Your Side would be sweet....

Quicksand wasn't played in Winnipeg? Jarmo confirmed it didnt he?

hm. wondering: is it just me or is there something about the idea of Guns not even taking the stage until 2am that seems really, really fucking cool?

I don't think it would be cool if you were the one standing for 5 hours.

Still, greeting the dawn while singing Paradise City from the top of your tired lungs would be fucking awesome.

PEOPLE: unfortunately I have to go. tomazrui, my friend, will do the updates for all of u! :lol: Bye!

CAROLINE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) hehe jk have a great night hope all is ok there?

Lol! It`s too late and I have some important things to do this morning. :) Don`t worry! I`ll be back! Lol

Edited by Caroline

hm. wondering: is it just me or is there something about the idea of Guns not even taking the stage until 2am that seems really, really fucking cool?

Still, greeting the dawn while singing Paradise City from the top of your tired lungs would be fucking awesome.

5 hours?

Try 12. I was standing for 16 hours and still think it was the best moment of me life :)

5 hours?

Try 12. I was standing for 16 hours and still think it was the best moment of me life :)

yeah seriously, me too lol. maybe i have fucked up priorities in life, when i'm at a gn'r show, that's like, the ONLY thing that matters. time means nothing to me until that show is over. Job the next day/calling the towing company to release my car that's been towed because it was left in parking past the allowed hours/etc. etc. etc., nothing matters haha and I'm serious, too. That much of a fan (Gunsguy, I know you are with me on this too!!!)

5 hours?

yeah seriously, me too lol. maybe i have fucked up priorities in life, when i'm at a gn'r show, that's like, the ONLY thing that matters. time means nothing to me until that show is over. Job the next day/calling the towing company to release my car that's been towed because it was left in parking past the allowed hours/etc. etc. etc., nothing matters haha and I'm serious, too. That much of a fan (Gunsguy, I know you are with me on this too!!!)

I'm full of shit.

I would probably do that too. :)

It's almost 6 am and I spent all night here.

Edited by cold_as_ice

5 hours?

Since you named me I will respond..... ..... Youre god damn right I am with you!!! :) And look on the good side here, public transit will get all these folks home safe in the am :) no one can complain they left them with no way home in middle of the night ;)rock3 no rules, rock n' roll I love it!

I think that it doesn't matter if Axl shows up at 2 am, 3 am, as long as he shows up it's all good.

Well the limit is 4 am LOL

God I was kind of pissed off when GNR entered the stage @ 12:45, having two opening bands and Bach, I imagine how people at Porto Alegre are feeling right now. But when they hear the opening riff of Chidem, its all love. :devil:

INTRO.

1. Chinese Democracy

Edited by tomazrui

RocketKing99! Will you send some updates from uruguay?? :xmasssanta:

For sure... but hmm... I kinda live in Canada.

LOL! Sorry. I was thinking that you were from uruguay. We`ll have to find some updates sources from uruguay`s concert! :)

Hahaha, yeah, I'm originally from Uruguay but I'm Canadian. I will try to find some sources too...

I think that it doesn't matter if Axl shows up at 2 am, 3 am, as long as he shows up it's all good.

Well the limit is 4 am LOL

God I was kind of pissed off when GNR entered the stage @ 12:45, having two opening bands and Bach, I imagine how people at Porto Alegre are feeling right now. But when they hear the opening riff of Chidem, its all love. :devil:

INTRO.

Cool!!! So Axl is in Porto Alegre!!!

Yup show has started!!!. I read at HTGTH that Axl left Rio at 6:30pm local time. Would explain why the fans haven't seen him. Atleast we know he's at the show. That's all I care about. Tomazrui, I said that because of your legitimacy. Just don't claim posts as your own or confirm things without a source. I have nothin' against ya!