OFFICIAL PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - March 16, Brazil

gunsguy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whinning I hate here is " I gotta work the next day " or in a few hours .......... suck it up , call in sick , or USE A FUCKING VACATION DAY !!!! thumbsup.gif

I do that regardless of what band I am seeing, if the band plays wed I take thurs off.

absolutly. I don't care if it is acdc who ends at 11, gnr who ends at 2am, or fred fucking penner doing a show beside the fucking tickle trunk at 5 in the afternoon.....the next day is a none work day....

Either that or just go to work without having any or little sleep. It´s not like you are doing this every day. Hell, there were times when I went out on thursdays and got home at 6 or 7 am and I had to work on friday and I just had the time to have a shower and go to work. IF you are for the fun then you have to be for the responsibilities as well. These people´s bitching gets tiring man!

Best pic from the concert

OgAAALhGigubQIiTH_CDKIoc8n4uQxRyMIgxLgn1L_BUwIkvKGXFKayNkoMPVI30WYd1y-i1BKBw4Y9T20lqzpA4DoYAm1T1UKblOVMe_U789RElZDlJEP-_O5D1.jpg

Axl liked

AXL.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Axl, nothing like the Brazilians eh?

Man, there was no nudity in either the '06 or the Jan '10 GN'R concerts I was at. I feel cheated. :( At least the band was fucking amazing.

According to my friends that went to Toronto and Montreal to see GnR, there were titties EVERYWHERE!

the whinning I hate here is " I gotta work the next day " or in a few hours .......... suck it up , call in sick , or USE A FUCKING VACATION DAY !!!! thumbsup.gif

Hell Yeah, This is Rock N' Roll-there are no rules, no limits-won't kill anybody ta miss a lil' sleep!! Shut the whiny complainin' pathetic Bullshit Up!! Take a walk on da wild side,climb outta ur rut, the dionysian energy of True rock will not yeild to the confines of time, or your definition of "normal" Fuck normal-it's bloody boring throw off all the constraints of Time and live a little!! :thumbsup:

This. I´ve taken vacation days to see GNR in 2007

I took a weeks vacation to see GNR in Vegas 2001-02

3 days to fly to Ames,Ia after they missed Milwaukee 06

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hell Yeah, This is Rock N' Roll-there are no rules,

well, i won´t complain about the time and lack of sleep (sometimes it just happens that people can´t sleep as they would like to - this is part of my post for everyone), but i have to react to the part "no rules"..

really "NO rules"?? i wouldn´t say that. there ARE some rules - as everywhere, no matter if it´s rock n´roll or not..

for example the basics..i can´t go to the show without a valid ticket, i won´t be allowed to get in. RULE: if i want to go to any show - including rock n´roll show, i have to buy and pay for the ticket.

If you don´t agree that this is the rule, darling, prove me that i´m wrong.

Edited by danmak