FireFox Personas

Black Sabbath

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/

Anyone else using these Persona things on their browser? They're pretty cool! Just one more way to customize your internet browsing and make it even better. B)

Yes I have been checking them out, some are just too much on the eyes, I prefer to have my field of vision away from the top and bottom bars. I am using one right now though really simple, subtle.

Currently using a Pittsburgh Penguins one, although there are like 2 really good GNR ones people made.

I seen the GNR ones, but I have no extras on my top bar, like all I have there is the navagation tools and address bar, when I try a cool one it cuts most of it off, so I am making my own soon, hey that gives me an idea, make your own and post them here!!!

Currently using a Pittsburgh Penguins one, although there are like 2 really good GNR ones people made.

I seen the GNR ones, but I have no extras on my top bar, like all I have there is the navagation tools and address bar, when I try a cool one it cuts most of it off, so I am making my own soon, hey that gives me an idea, make your own and post them here!!!

I was just about to say this.

After school tomorrow, I plan on trying to create a few. I'll post them then. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...