The band arrives in peru

gunsguy

Cool of Ashba and Baz to sign. Looks like the rest of the band weren't as interactive.

Hey GnRStar....remember a couple of weeks ago when you said that people in South America don't even know that Slash is not in the band? Has ur opinion on that changed with all the love that Ashba has been getting down there? Really not trying to be a dick here.

Hey GnRStar....remember a couple of weeks ago when you said that people in South America don't even know that Slash is not in the band? Has ur opinion on that changed with all the love that Ashba has been getting down there? Really not trying to be a dick here.

All the band are receiving love down here, mainly Ashba and Bumblefoot, both GREAT guitarrists! Isn`t curious?! :thumbsup::D

Edited by Caroline

I was like... Who is that goofy guy wearin' a touque. He must think he's a Canadian. Then... It's Baz. Too funny. They look really tired. Good thing they don't have a show til tomorrow evening. It's possible that Mr and Mrs. Foot are flying with Axl. Who knows. Maybe they just wanted a day together in Buenos or wherever.

Bumble was there

bumblefoot

On Wednesday 24th March 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Fantastic time in Argentina! Apologies to the fans in the front that weren't getting Axl's voice in the PA - don't know wtf happened, heard part of the PA had malfunctioned, or something with the angle of the speakers, don't know exactly, regardless of the reason, I'm sad that there were fans that missed out on the full experience. Understand why people were throwing stuff at the stage, to alert us there was a problem. Someone threw a shoe. Please people, if you're going to throw a shoe, throw BOTH shoes - one shoe is of very little use. Got to Lima Peru last night, Holy Shit. The airport was lined with fans behind a gate screaming, sooo many, what a fkn welcome!!! I went over to one and had a hard time removing myself from the clutches, was a little too much to work with, kept my distance expect for one or two dudes in an empty spot. Got to the hotel and signed a bunch of stuff and took pics with fans in front of the hotel, but DAMN, you guys are aggressive! Took the help of 4 security guards to keep it doable. Had some killa Peruvian sushi at 2am with DJ and Nick & John (Sebastian's bandmates), then just relaxin' n watchin' waves hit the shore 'til the sun came up. Gonna head out in a few for a nice dinner with the band. From what I've seen at the airport and the hotel, Peru may be the wildest of all. Show us tomorrow...!

The shoe part was hilarious!. Ya so it may have been the studio monitors afterall (speakers facing away from stage) That sucks. They only found out afterwards. They still don't know why. Heads are gonna roll on this one. I'm sure they'll be triple checking equipment and connections for tomorrow's show.

Cool of Ashba and Baz to sign. Looks like the rest of the band weren't as interactive.

Ashba's going to get the love because his super cool with the fans

The fans always remember who stopped to take a photo, shake a hand, sign an autograph

Tommy and Frank just kind of ignored the fan's without a wave

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Bumble was there

bumblefoot

On Wednesday 24th March 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Fantastic time in Argentina! Apologies to the fans in the front that weren't getting Axl's voice in the PA - don't know wtf happened, heard part of the PA had malfunctioned, or something with the angle of the speakers, don't know exactly, regardless of the reason, I'm sad that there were fans that missed out on the full experience. Understand why people were throwing stuff at the stage, to alert us there was a problem. Someone threw a shoe. Please people, if you're going to throw a shoe, throw BOTH shoes - one shoe is of very little use. Got to Lima Peru last night, Holy Shit. The airport was lined with fans behind a gate screaming, sooo many, what a fkn welcome!!! I went over to one and had a hard time removing myself from the clutches, was a little too much to work with, kept my distance expect for one or two dudes in an empty spot. Got to the hotel and signed a bunch of stuff and took pics with fans in front of the hotel, but DAMN, you guys are aggressive! Took the help of 4 security guards to keep it doable. Had some killa Peruvian sushi at 2am with DJ and Nick & John (Sebastian's bandmates), then just relaxin' n watchin' waves hit the shore 'til the sun came up. Gonna head out in a few for a nice dinner with the band. From what I've seen at the airport and the hotel, Peru may be the wildest of all. Show us tomorrow...!

They didn't know what happened. Poor GN'R.

BBF is so funny: ¨if you're going to throw a shoe, throw BOTH shoes - one shoe is of very little use¨ :lol: