The OFFICIAL Lima Thread - March 25, Peru

gunsguy

LiveStream is use to having hundreds of thousands hits at a time. So I think it could be a little more than that.

I'm not familiar with that stream so I dunno. It's like U-Stream etc Sometimes they don't set it to handle all the extra viewers and it drops. Or maybe it was illegally streamed and dropped intentionally.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

random twitter, Sweet Child, Nov Rain

LMAO. Do we even know if that was the order. Oh 3 beers not 1 :P

I know nothing, thats the shit part. I wish Jarmo would update something he must have even a shitty phone by now :)

Jarmo doesn't care about us. But thatz ok. We'll get updates soon enuff.

I was just reading that news story about Axl almost getting stabbed, but Baz speared the guy and took the knife before it hit Axl. He told media "Don't mess with my man Axl..." Too funny!

Edited by MicEffecT

I was just reading that news story about Axl almost getting stabbed, but Baz speared the guy and took the knife before it hit Axl. He told media "Don't mess with my man Axl..." Too funny!

Well that's what I call inflating a story! :rofl-lol:

What I read about it at the time was that the guy came in drunk and fiddled around with this knife. And Baz stopped him before he could get even near the stage. No proof this guy meant any harm at all. But you never know, and I'm still grateful Baz takes care of his buddy. :)

update guys: my sister is in lima, she just called me from the show, i was able to listen to the whole november rain, that song ended like 10 minutes ago, then the pink panther solo followed, the song after that one was hard to tell, it became to noisy for her cellphone, but i think it was nightrain, the show started at around 1 ET or 12 lima time, the audience was kinda bored at the beginning but once the hits started the vibe came up, so that's it so far guys, later

manguzcg3

Guns n' Roses Chinese Democracy tour at Lima Peru #nowplaying - nothing the concert finish - playing My way from frank sinatra (background)
3 minutes ago from web

well there is the updates, lol. The show started, they played it finished! GOOD FUCKING NIGHT!

Edited by gunsguy