The OFFICIAL Lima Thread - March 25, Peru

gunsguy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now thats silly. Sao Paulo crowd >>> BH crowd.

Sorry Carol, and good night :lol:

I wasn`t in SP, so I can say something just about BH. i`m pretty sure that Sao Paulo was awesome live too as montevideo, buenos aires, santiago, Poa, Bsb... :thumbsup:

Edited by Caroline

On Friday 26th March 2010, @axlrose said:

Headed 4 Lima! Was great gettin' back 2 Buenos Aires!! The crowds everywhere on this tour r unique un2 themselves. Don't get much rowdier or energetic than here n' as w/ Belo Horizonte n' Santiago etc. very humbling. Sure there's excited idiots who throw shit or whatever but 4 the most part the fans r so enthusiastic, positive n' we mean so much 2 them it sets u bk n' makes u work hard to feel u can earn a small part of the respect they show u. So many of these shows we have trouble w/r sound on stage to b able to hear 'cuz the audience is singing along so loud which is amazing!! It's also nice to visit places that aren't as jaded n' influenced by peer pressure or media nonsense. They know what they like n' stand up 4 it rather than b told what they should n' shouldn't b in2. I grew up w/the preppies n' jocks w/their pink Izod's where Bowie, Cooper, Zeppelin etc. were considered garbage n' when The Cars, The Police, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols etc were "gay", whatever. South American fans have always been so good to us, I'm happy we were able to find a way to play for those we've been fortunate enough to have seen so far!! Obrigado, Gracias n' Thank You!! N' to the officials who gave us extra time in Buenos Aires a triple Thank You!! Peace!!

Awesome!! That was a very cool tweet Axl!! I also remember those dudes with their Pink Izods!! :rofl-lol:

:::buries head::: wearing a green lacoste, right now... time to remove/burn... :(

On Friday 26th March 2010, @axlrose said:

Headed 4 Lima! Was great gettin' back 2 Buenos Aires!! The crowds everywhere on this tour r unique un2 themselves. Don't get much rowdier or energetic than here n' as w/ Belo Horizonte n' Santiago etc. very humbling. Sure there's excited idiots who throw shit or whatever but 4 the most part the fans r so enthusiastic, positive n' we mean so much 2 them it sets u bk n' makes u work hard to feel u can earn a small part of the respect they show u. So many of these shows we have trouble w/r sound on stage to b able to hear 'cuz the audience is singing along so loud which is amazing!! It's also nice to visit places that aren't as jaded n' influenced by peer pressure or media nonsense. They know what they like n' stand up 4 it rather than b told what they should n' shouldn't b in2. I grew up w/the preppies n' jocks w/their pink Izod's where Bowie, Cooper, Zeppelin etc. were considered garbage n' when The Cars, The Police, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols etc were "gay", whatever. South American fans have always been so good to us, I'm happy we were able to find a way to play for those we've been fortunate enough to have seen so far!! Obrigado, Gracias n' Thank You!! N' to the officials who gave us extra time in Buenos Aires a triple Thank You!! Peace!!

Awesome!! That was a very cool tweet Axl!! I also remember those dudes with their Pink Izods!! :rofl-lol:

:::buries head::: wearing a green lacoste, right now... time to remove/burn... :(

...hangs his head cuz he owns a green Lacoste :(

Edited by MicEffecT

dude put that pop down and grab a beer! lol

in case you guys did not see

INTRO

Hey. Thatz some great beer dude. I'll be drinking the ruff stuff Saturday and Sunday... UFC N' Wrestlemania

HELL YEA GSP ALL THE WAY

and theres nothing wrong with bud light lime :)

I like U... LOL rock3

I did not get song list yet but my guy said Axl has just said "Oh if I get another bottle I'm leaving"

UH OH!!! SPAGHETTI-O'S

Edited by MicEffecT

INTRO

Hey. Thatz some great beer dude. I'll be drinking the ruff stuff Saturday and Sunday... UFC N' Wrestlemania

HELL YEAH! Wrestlemaia. I was there last year in Houston, it was epic. Got to ask you, hbk or taker?

Guest King Of Spades

Unfortunately, peruviannewstv has been temporarily locked. All of peruviannewstv's videos will remain hidden until we can resolve the issue. In the mean time, you may enjoy some of these related channels...

Interesting...

INTRO

HELL YEAH! Wrestlemaia. I was there last year in Houston, it was epic. Got to ask you, hbk or taker?

Taker

Unfortunately, peruviannewstv has been temporarily locked. All of peruviannewstv's videos will remain hidden until we can resolve the issue. In the mean time, you may enjoy some of these related channels...

Interesting...

Their server may have crashed due to increased hits...

No updates = smoke break