The OFFICIAL Lima Thread - March 25, Peru

gunsguy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck!!! First time we see campers in front of the venue, haha!!!! Now that's what I call dedication!!!! :thumbsup:

Dude, some people were camping at São Paulo 5 days before the concert!

Vids:

http://mtv.uol.com.br/noticiasmtv/videos/noticias-mtv-leo-madeira-vai-ao-show-do-gunsn-roses-e-conversa-com-os-fas

http://www.gunnersbrasil.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1770:video-reportagem-sobre-o-gnr-no-brasil&catid=81:demo-category&Itemid=96

That's fucking insane! rock3

On Thursday 25th March 2010, @bumblefoot said:

A lot of people ask me for hotel & travel information so they can give us a greeting when we arrive. I appreciate the good intentions and thank you for it, but please understand, I *CAN NOT* give out this kind of information. It wreaks havoc for the other guests at the hotel, for people trying to work, and it's a security risk - if something bad happens, my actions would be part of why it happened. If you happen to find us, cool, but please be considerate of the other hotel guests, the people working hard at the hotels, and the security folks that are trying to keep you guys safe in the process. Gracias! OK, off to play some geetar, see ya's in a few!

:rofl-lol:

On Thursday 25th March 2010, @bumblefoot said:

A lot of people ask me for hotel & travel information so they can give us a greeting when we arrive. I appreciate the good intentions and thank you for it, but please understand, I *CAN NOT* give out this kind of information. It wreaks havoc for the other guests at the hotel, for people trying to work, and it's a security risk - if something bad happens, my actions would be part of why it happened. If you happen to find us, cool, but please be considerate of the other hotel guests, the people working hard at the hotels, and the security folks that are trying to keep you guys safe in the process. Gracias! OK, off to play some geetar, see ya's in a few!

:rofl-lol:

Not surprised. Lima seems to be GNR crazy

http://elcomercio.pe...nada-monumental

Axl arrived in Lima this morning. Went straight to the Marriott Hotel and was seen buying peruvian handicrafts (for about a half hour) there.

He seemed to be in a good mood, greeted fans and signed some autographs.

why does he have a cane that appears extremely short for him?

It looks more like a riding crop to me. Giddyup.

It's 8:48 local time

Baz just started...

Back In The Saddle

source: jarmo HTGTH

Lol! Jarmo got a new iphone?? iuuuupiii!!! Lol!

According to a friend from Peru it`s 9:55 local time! 2 hours less than Brazil! Lol!

Edited by Caroline