Axl Rose Interview

realpoti

Well I have no idea what he said. :shrugs:

Something like: "For everyone going to the show tonight, we'll try to give you the best spectacle. It's nice to be here" - "No surprises, we'll play the newer stuff and the old stuff too".

Edited by marlon_brando15

So the play and show Estranged in the report.

Funny :P

haha, I thought so too. They play a song and show the guitarist that people arent going to see or hear. I guess they couldnt find any footage of the current band thats performing.

Edited by AngelZ

haha, I thought so too. They play a song and show the guitarist that people arent going to see or hear. I guess they couldnt find any footage of the current band thats performing.

yeah, you failed to see that in 80% of that music video they show Axl

yeah, you failed to see that in 80% of that music video they show Axl

Was it too hard to find !00%? Or maybe something with a guy who hasnt been in the band for like 15 years? Not complaining or anything , its always good to see what a great band it was.

It was weird that they showed the GNR band of 20 years ago. Why didn't they show the new GNR?

Anyway, it is nice to see Axl being interviewed and being so nice. :)

It's a shame Axl doesn't get the same respect in the US. :(

If someone didn't know better, they would almost think that Axl's refusal to ever release official band photos or videos is done by design so that media outlets are forced to use old footage putting together montages like that as most media people don't use bootleg stuff to make those.

If you used only official band media releases (not bootleg material or fan photos) to make those little promo videos, you would have no choice but to use old band stuff. Does anyone wonder if that is by design?

It was weird that they showed the GNR band of 20 years ago. Why didn't they show the new GNR?

I was thinking the same thing, it would've made sense if they showed footage of the current lineup...I mean, cause you are seeing DJ Ashba and not Slash...

If someone didn't know better, they would almost think that Axl's refusal to ever release official band photos or videos is done by design so that media outlets are forced to use old footage putting together montages like that as most media people don't use bootleg stuff to make those.

If you used only official band media releases (not bootleg material or fan photos) to make those little promo videos, you would have no choice but to use old band stuff. Does anyone wonder if that is by design?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EP1Gp-zr_Y

Probaly cause axl won't allow or restricts people from taking pictures/recording video of the new band.

+1

axl is selling the "old image" just like slash.