Slash discusses Axl and "Chinese Democracy"

Estranged Reality

Funny how everyone Axl hires plays Slash's solos better than Slash, but not can come up with their own epic solos. How ridiculous.

The solos on TWAT, Sorry and If The World disagree with this statement.

No, that's your opinion.

Its music. ALL of it is opinion.

People should be able to like what they like without getting harassed by the bitter stuck in the 80s crowd that cupcakes here.

Exactly...I agree.

But it goes both ways. The fans of the old band should be able to post here, without getting railed by fans of the nu band.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how everyone Axl hires plays Slash's solos better than Slash, but not can come up with their own epic solos. How ridiculous.

No, that's your opinion.

People should be able to like what they like without getting harassed by the bitter stuck in the 80s crowd that cupcakes here.

Exactly...I agree.

But it goes both ways. The fans of the old band should be able to post here, without getting railed by fans of the nu band.

Difference is, this is the Guns N' Roses section (as in the present) and the group you are talking about would be better off a couple folders down.

No, that's your opinion.

Exactly...I agree.

Difference is, this is the Guns N' Roses section (as in the present) and the group you are talking about would be better off a couple folders down.

Does it say "present"?

No, that's your opinion.

Exactly...I agree.

Does it say "present"?

It doesn't need to say the word present.

A. This is 2010. Guns N' Roses refers to a band that is currently out on tour.

B. There are mulitple sections for past lineups/members, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this section is about Guns N Roses in the present day.

Does it say "present"?

No, but there's clearly a section for everything related to the old Guns.

If you want to talk about the pre-1994 band, post here.

If you want to talk about a reunion of any lineup (including post-1994 lineups), post here.

If you want to talk about the solo efforts or general antics of people who used to be in Guns N' Roses (including recent departures like Buckethead and Robin Finck), post here.

If you want to talk about the dead band known as Velvet Revolver, post here.

It's so mindnumbingly simple. You guys act like it's discrimination.

Edited by bacardimayne

Does it say "present"?

If you want to talk about a reunion of any lineup (including post-1994 lineups), post here.

If you want to talk about the solo efforts or general antics of people who used to be in Guns N' Roses (including recent departures like Buckethead and Robin Finck), post here.

Don't say "you guys", you don't know me or where I stand.

And what about Buckethead? What about Josh Freese? Or Brain? I just saw Brain's name a billion times in "The General" thread...and no one gives a fuck. They only bitch when it's "certain" ex members, which really exposes their intentions imo.

I think everyone should grow the fuck up and act like adults. But then, it wouldn't be the internet, would it?

Edited by Nintari

Does it say "present"?

Don't say "you guys", you don't know me or where I stand.

And what about Buckethead? What about Josh Freese? Or Brain? I just saw Brain's name a billion times in "The General" thread...and no one gives a fuck. They only bitch when it's "certain" ex members, which really exposes their intentions imo.

I think everyone should grow the fuck up and act like adults. But then, it wouldn't be the internet, would it?

Of course you'll see Brain and Bucket's names in the General thread. The main focus of the General thread is a song recorded by the post-1994 lineup that has yet to be released. Since there's no "future GNR" section, it goes in here. People are just speculating on who could be on the track. Hell, if you want to go and post about how you think Slash is featured on The General, go right ahead.