Doc Mcghee

tberrie007

I hope Axl, Tommy and Doc can manage to finish the new CD before the Europe Tour.

My dream scenario is that they do exactly that, and release it on the heals of the U.S. tour. Now back to reality where this album is probably just not going to come out.

I hope Axl, Tommy and Doc can manage to finish the new CD before the Europe Tour.

My dream scenario is that they do exactly that, and release it on the heals of the U.S. tour. Now back to reality where this album is probably just not going to come out.

Well.... this is from Axl:

"All things are possible

I am unstoppable"

Edited by ManetsBR

"All things are possible

I am unstoppable"

Oh so that was your source... :xmasschef:

Finish it?

Have they even started the recording process? I know there are plenty of tracks left over from Chi Dem but has there been ANY indication whatsoever that anything is happening on the front for a new CD?

"All things are possible

I am unstoppable"

Oh so that was your source... :xmasschef:

Well, yeah. Don't you ever take lyrics out of context and apply them to things that are totally unrelated?